Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A day without women   America - all of it

Started Mar-10 by ramseylurker; 1115 views.
ramseylurker

Mar-10

Mexico sees a day without women:

Protesters hold "A Day Without Women" strike in Mexico following a series of murders:

BerrySteph

Apr-6

ramseylurker said:

Mexico sees a day without women:

It should be obvious that its malice and terrorism from the US that's having this terrible effect.

CzoeMC

Apr-15

It is obvious that the cartels that supply illicit drugs (the bad stuff, not marijuana) to Americans, are having this terrible effect.

Though, I do agree that there is probably some political complicity, (ala the Reagan/Bush/Cocaine contra affair scandal that no one likes to mention).

In reply toRe: msg 3
BerrySteph

Apr-15

CzoeMC said:

Though, I do agree that there is probably some political complicity, (ala the Reagan/Bush/Cocaine contra affair scandal that no one likes to mention).

I put it to you that it can't be mentioned because most of the drug industry is protected by politicians for a fee.

The killings (so prevalent in Mexico) are the elimination of both free-lance and politcally backed competition (eg Mexican protected vs US protected and armed gangs).

Now, some of this trade might the governor of a border state of the US (such a man might become President and expand his drug operations from Mexico to the world) who was initially only taking back handers from consignments travelling through his state.

I put it to you that it would grow and did grow.

Evidence of these "dark state" operations being even bigger than the CIA taking cocaine into LA?

Well, first of all, the cover-up you mention and the complete freezing out (to his death) of Gary Webb of the Mercury News, the journalist who broke the story. You cannot tell me his fate and that of his story is an accident. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

But secondly what's going on in plain show in Afghanistan. The heroin doesn't just fund more atrocities all over the world but it can be used to arm and pay informers in Iran and Russia and probably North Korea and all over. Find you links for that too.

Or put my tin-foil helmet on and tell you that Pat Tillman was murdered (that's pretty much accepted) because he was going to blow the whistle on the deals happening in Afghanistan.

Which do you prefer, the sober Berry or the *&^^%*£"! Berry?

BerrySteph

Apr-15

ramseylurker said:

Mexico sees a day without women: Protesters hold "A Day Without Women" strike in Mexico following a series of murders:

If you don't wish to be part of this discussion, you could simply ignore the wasps-nest you've opened.

CzoeMC

Apr-16

"I put to you", your words in such an angry voice?  Knock it off and just try to be peaceable.

In reply toRe: msg 6
BerrySteph

Apr-16

CzoeMC said:

"I put to you", your words in such an angry voice?  Knock it off and just try to be peaceable.

I put the facts in front of you that there was a massive cover-up of the very case you mentioned (CIA smuggling cocaine).

You'd have to be fairly gullible to think that was a one-off operation or that it had stopped.

Much more likely the CIA is doing most of the drug smuggling in the world.

What do you think of Bush 43 claiming to have released all his records ... if that were true, then where are the following?

Has anyone seen any of them?

* Any pages from Bush's flight log - YES, these are at http://www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/bush_records/

* Records from the Flight Inquiry Board convened after Bush was suspended as a pilot - NO

* Any evidence of Bush's reclassification into another AFSC after suspension as a pilot - NO

* Any photos of George Bush in a military uniform after 1972 - NO

* Anything at all from any Alabama unit with Bush's name on it - NO

* Any copies of form 44a from the Alabama National Guard certifying attendance - NO

* Air Force Form 142 (Aviation Service Audit Worksheet) - NO

* Anything proving service (not just receipt of pay) by Bush between May 1972 and May 1973? - NO - http://www.awolbush.com/

So what was a trained pilot, his father the director of the CIA, doing in that year?

Zombied out in a drug den? Don't think so - we'd surely know if that was the case.

What else might he have been doing that was completely covered up?

Lastly - can you think of any other western leader in the last 100 years to simply have a complete hole in his CV?

In reply toRe: msg 7
bml00

Apr-17

Berry's reply is not based upon fact it is based upon Blogs and crap and assumption and above all prejudice .

BM

In reply toRe: msg 8
BerrySteph

Apr-17

bml00 said:

Berry's reply is not based upon fact it is based upon Blogs and crap and assumption and above all prejudice

People will think you're part of an international drug-smuggling ring as well. Not just arms and organ harvesting.

The fact is that the CIA were trafficking cocaine and were caught at it - and this crime was covered up almost entirely.

Just like Israeli crimes are covered up, eh?

bml00

Apr-17

Berry is now in isolation stupid mode , he proves there are stupid Brits even some seriously stupid Brits.

IF you enjoy a decent conspiracy theory then numbnuts is your must go to imbecile

In his World he has made KYU an Emperor (yep - sad is it not?)

BM