Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Bermuda Conference (Apr 1943) & slander of the British   Africa and the Middle East

Started Mar-14 by BerrySteph; 3445 views.
BerrySteph

Mar-14

At http://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages?msg=1206.9 (thread "Yad Vashem selling fraudulent history") adwil said:
... You should stop trying to alter history. The Bermuda Conference was proposed by the UK Gov after the William Temple's speech in the House of Lords and large scale public support after the Nazi plans to exterminate the Jews became public. The USA only agreed after the mass Madison Square demonstration. Both governments wanted to give their public the impression that they wanted to do something about Hitler's extermination of the Jews. Neither did.

You make one trivial correction with no reference - but your point simply bolsters my view.

According to you, it was the UK (not the US) that brought about this conference. But you fully well know that we were in absolutely no position to cross the US or take any decision on the Jews because the British people were under siege and our war effort totally in hock to the US. Its miracluous we even got the US to Bermuda.

Your second bad-tempered "correction" to me was this "The key month in 1943 was May". Which only emphasises what I said about the risk the British were taking! The conference was held April 19 to April 30, 1943 - so it was over before we knew the worst of the threat was lifted!

That's a double attempt to slander the British.

So - deal with these 2 points:

1) The calling of the Bermuda Conference reflects very well on the British, the US was running the war and the escape of the Jews was totally in their hands. (I will seperately argue that Britain had nothing to offer concerning Jews reaching Palestine - don't bring that non-option up here).

2) The willingness of the British to go to Bermuda in April 1943 reflects very well on the individual courage of the Brits there (not seeing any list for some reason) and Churchill's willingness to divert desperately short resources and personnel into a serious war-zone.

adwil

Mar-14

BerrySteph said:

The calling of the Bermuda Conference reflects very well on the British,

Badly on both British and US Govs. Neither were prepared to act. It was an attempt to bamboozle the public. It succeeded.  Very much like Evian.

In reply toRe: msg 2
BerrySteph

Mar-14

adwil said:

Badly on both British and US Govs. Neither were prepared to act. It was an attempt to bamboozle the public. It succeeded.  Very much like Evian.

You've clearly set out to slander the British, who were totally unable to "act". The actual circumstances suggests the opposite of what you claim.

The Brits (who were they, why've you not given me their names?) who risked their lives to travel through Nazi sub infested waters put their live on the line - and did it to plead with the Americans for the Jews.

The Americans turned them down.

However, there is a further substantive point made by your history distorting hasbarist friends. The lying Zionists claim that Britain was blocking Jews from going to Palestine.

I don't believe that's true - as I've proved before (but will prove again) the Palestine Zionists only wanted 10,000 Jews per year all through the 1930s.

And the Palestinian Zionists had a surplus of certificates, the British were giving them 15,000 per year!

So - deal with these additional points:

1) Prove to me that David Ben-Gurion or any mainstream Zionist wanted or would accept more Jews (than the 10,000 a year) in Palestine. 

2) Prove to me that any Zionist in good standing (American, Palestinian or British) wanted Jews to escape to Palestine.

3) And/or prove to me that any Zionist (other than the Bergson terrorists "joy in our hearts bombings in Palestine") wanted more than 10,000 Jews per year to escape to Palestine.

4) And/or prove to me that any Zionist wanted Jews to escape to anywhere else including the US.

adwil

Mar-14

1) Prove to me that David Ben-Gurion or any mainstream Zionist wanted or would accept more Jews (than the 10,000 a year) in Palestine. 

2) Prove to me that any Zionist in good standing (American, Palestinian or British) wanted Jews to escape to Palestine.

3) And/or prove to me that any Zionist (other than the Bergson terrorists "joy in our hearts bombings in Palestine") wanted more than 10,000 Jews per year to escape to Palestine.

4) And/or prove to me that any Zionist wanted Jews to escape to anywhere else including the US.

Why? Why should I waste my time? You have shown over the years that you won't accept evidence that conflicts with your prejudices and your false history.

In reply toRe: msg 4
BerrySteph

Mar-15

adwil said:

Why? Why should I waste my time? 

Because you have stated that the British in 1943 were:

a) antisemitic and blocked the Jews from leaving Germany for Palestine.

b) antisemitic and conspired to refuse any other aid to the Jews

You've been spreading these malicious lies for at least 10 years.

Boasted of going to a lecture on the Bermuda Conference where this was proved.

But are incapable of defending your smears.

adwil said: You have shown over the years that you won't accept evidence that conflicts with your prejudices and your false history.

Not me who lies and denies over, for instance, the court records of a trial held in Jerusalem.

Not me who states that there are "Moderate Zionists" - but cannot name any. Each of the names you've brought up is clearly an extremist and Christian hater.

Not me who defends a top Jew-killing and Jew-robbing and Holocaust organising Nazi, Kurt Becher.

In fact, there's only one person to have ever done that on the entire Internet!

In reply toRe: msg 2
BerrySteph

Mar-15

BerrySteph said:

The calling of the Bermuda Conference reflects very well on the British,

adwil said:

Badly on both British and US Govs ... attempt to bamboozle the public. It succeeded.  Very much like Evian.

Your version of what happened at Evian in 1938 is a complete invention.

The Zionists claimed to be very pleased with it, never complaining of it.

Only in the 60s and the 70s, when all the main people were dead (other than Golda Meir, a youngster playing no part) did your lying hasbarist friends invent a complete falsehood.

But you're not going to deal with any of that evidence either, are you?

adwil

Mar-15

BerrySteph said:

Because you have stated that the British in 1943 were: a) antisemitic and blocked the Jews from leaving Germany for Palestine. b) antisemitic and conspired to refuse any other aid to the Jews

Not what I said.  The Brits were NOT anti-semitic. I cannot say the same for HMGov and the Civil Service.

Read Louise London "Whitehall and the Jews" if you want to see original documents.

adwil

Mar-15

BerrySteph said:

Your version of what happened at Evian in 1938 is a complete invention.

Then you have a lot of reading to do.

In reply toRe: msg 7
bml00

Mar-15

The crowds supporting Moseley were not lovers of Jews were they ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA

The Black Shirts were anti semitic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiZFyYkcnf4

• Edited March 15, 2020 10:35 am  by  bml00
In reply toRe: msg 9
adwil

Mar-15

bml00 said:

The Black Shirts were anti semitic

Indeed they were and there were civil servants who were as well. Louise London's book demonstrates that. However most Brits  were not anti-semites.