Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Croatia   The U.K and Europe

Started Mar-24 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 226 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-24

Di (amina046)

Mar-24

The worst of combination! I so feel for these people. So many now cannot stay home.

katiek2

Mar-25

It's really hard to look at these pictures and believe that was the result of a 5.3 quake.  We've lived on the west coast of the US all of our lives.  A 5.3 here is barely noticeable.  The amount of damage shown is shocking and like Di, I feel so sorry for these people.  

A good reminder:  whenever we feel life is pitching crap at us, someone else is actually getting buried in it...

Di (amina046)

Mar-25

You are so right Katie, I always thought that if you feel miserable, look "down" to see what misery really looks like.

People are complaining about restrictions, think of 1.3 billion Indians in total quarantine, when so many of them have no home to stay in!

So let's count our blessings.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-26

Di (amina046) said:

...think of 1.3 billion Indians in total quarantine, when so many of them have no home to stay in!

It will be interesting to see what the population of India will be in six months time.

MEDDLY

Mar-26

I'm not taking this lightly and knowing the stupid rivalry between India and Pakistan, there's a slight chance that India will tell its people that Pakistan is doing worse.

https://m.dw.com/en/coronavirus-is-pakistan-taking-covid-19-too-lightly/a-52824403

In reply toRe: msg 6
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-27

How do you even begin to manage something like this in a warzone or a shithole?