Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Loonies in Lockdown - C-19 on YouTube   World Wide WTF?

Started 3/27/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1379 views.
In reply toRe: msg 9
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-13

LOCKDOWN Episode 4

Orange Man Bad! Pie invents a drinking game to help spice up Trump's press conferences. JonathanPie.com

In reply toRe: msg 10
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-13

Family Goes Crazy During Quarantine

Quarantine is going great so far, except my parents may kill each other. Or me. Or maybe we'll all simultaneously kill each other during this pandemic. Eithe...

Di (amina046)

Apr-14

Trump's Mishandling Of The Covid-19 Crisis Is Confirmed By Dr. Fauci

President Trump seemed to be floating the idea of firing Dr. Anthony Fauci over the weekend after the nation's top infectious disease expert confirmed that l...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-17

Capitalism v Coronavirus: Dawn Of Justice - SOME MORE NEWS

Hi. In today's episode of Some More News, we discuss how capitalism, banks, businesses and the government are, you know, not quite up to the task of dealing ...

Di (amina046)

Apr-17

This Week in "Things That Shouldn't Surprise Us": COVID-19 Is Extremely Racist | Full Frontal on TBS

In a not-so-shocking twist absolutely we all should have seen coming, it turns out COVID-19 is taking an incredibly disproportionate toll on communities of c...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-24

LOCKDOWN Episode 5

LOCKDOWN Episode 5 Madness sets in as the boredom starts to take its toll. https://www.jonathanpie.com/

In reply toRe: msg 15
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-24

My Family Sucks at Game Night

One day I'm going to sit in therapy and talk about family game night. My Indian parents NEVER follow the rules. Straight up turning charades into a Bollywood...

In reply toRe: msg 16
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Lockdown! The Game!

Review and tutorial of Lockdown! (the game) Icons from the Noun Project: Phone by Nikita Kozin, panties by Smalllike, Donald Trump by Lorie Shaull, Couple by...

In reply toRe: msg 17
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Jared Kushner: Coronavirus Hero Boy - SOME MORE NEWS

Jared Kushner, husband of the president's crush, is back from saving us from the opioid epidemic and conflicts in the Middle East to save us from the coronav...

In reply toRe: msg 18
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-12

LOCKDOWN: Episode 6.

LOCKDOWN 6: Pie prepares to ask the Prime Minister a question at the daily Number 10 briefing.