Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Coronavirus   World Wide WTF?

Started Mar-31 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 17807 views.
In reply toRe: msg 326
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

June 1st

adwil

Jun-2

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Even with per capita, though, it is only comparable to other countries if there is an equal amount of testing per capita.

Tests performed per 1000.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Not one of his better ones.  I prefer him angry and swearing.

In reply toRe: msg 331
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

June 2

RGoss99

Jun-2

Of course your point seems to indicate that all those with an M.D. are equal in qualifications, intelligence, and experience. Thus invalidating your last panal which should read "I trust in doctors and science that are not in the pocket of Fox or Trump, who provide scientific evidence to debunk the self serving propaganda of Fox and Trump´s appeal to the ignorant.

RGoss99

Jun-2

Interesting points ...

It is selfish to open yourself to infection and arrange your life such that the chances of affecting others is greater - which is why except for Brazil, the U.S. i the only major country in the world where the virus is increasing.

If you are a religious person of the Biblical variety, there is nothing in the Bible requiring that one go to church.

Your inability to enjoy life under govrnment rules simply indiates that you are not only selfish,but lack the necessary creativty to adjust your life to new conditions for the betterment of all.

Msg 1293.335 deleted
RGoss99

Jun-2

I don´t know what this has to do with the topic, but it it is a fantastic diversion.

I have mixed feelings regarding ballet via TV cameras, because like TV sports, sometimes, but not in this case, the camera misses the context by over focusing on the principals. 

RGoss99

Jun-2

Good that China is making progress, but the use of "redemption" is sort of contrary to "innocent until proven guilty".

Such words usually come from countries who are themselves guilty of the damage done by the virus to their own citizens, sort of a "what abut ...?" distraction to CYA.