Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Coronavirus   World Wide WTF?

Started 3/31/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 31774 views.
In reply toRe: msg 466
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

August 5

In reply toRe: msg 467
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

August 6

CzoeMC

Aug-6

Go doggies, Go! Lots of treats involved. Thanks PTG for sharing, animals have such a calming effect.... unless it is a hippo trampling after you, , or a grizzly... or a cougar... or...

Well, they are all great too, and shouldn't be wiped off the face of the earth by the earth's greatest predator, humans. (or is it virus and bacteria?)

CzoeMC

Aug-6

It is truly sad that people don't honor the valued "don't kill the messenger"

But when Trump sends a messenger out who delivers not what his veil proscribes, he puts a target on the messenger's back, and his rabid followers are all too ready to take aim.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

August 7th... Will this year ever end?

In reply toRe: msg 471
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

August 8

CzoeMC

Aug-9

It is really sad, and horrific that the death tolls in minority populations are so high.

I am financially able to not have to work (definitely not rich, though getting a bit bored), and feeling like I must do something for the community, yet not wanting to get exposure, and spread it to family by even delivering groceries and visiting from a distance in the backyard. *Though I do, but have disinfective sheets to wipe stuff down on purchases.

Don't want to kill off the grandparents, who can still live at home, and not in a nursing facility.

• Edited August 9, 2020 3:08 am  by  CzoeMC
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-10

August 10

In reply toRe: msg 474
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-11

Not Antonio!!!

In reply toRe: msg 475
katiek2

Aug-13

SOMETHING FOR ALL OF US...

Josh Groban - Bridge Over Troubled Water (Live from Madison Square Garden)

Official Live video for Josh Groban's version of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" from 'Bridges Live: Madison Square Garden' Get it now at https://wbr.lnk.to/bri...

• Edited August 13, 2020 12:58 am  by  katiek2