Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Beggars, choosers, your pick!   World Wide WTF?

Started Mar-31 by MEDDLY; 2421 views.
MEDDLY

Mar-31

In reply toRe: msg 1
Harold27Z

Mar-31

Next time you visit a bank, just wear a cowboy bandana.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

RGoss99

Apr-4

Interesting post saying nothing. The title says these countries reject Chinese-mad equpment, then goes on to say that they say some is substandard equipment is substandard.

These two points to not logicly connect, every country, including the U.S. make substandard equiptment, which is why there are so many Japanese and German cars in America and Detroit is in trouble. So when you say "some" is you are ignoring the fact that "some" is not, 

So what is the justification for your implied bias against China?

BerrySteph

Apr-4

RGoss99 said:

So what is the justification for your implied bias against China?

Herd mentality. And war-mongering.

Governs all our relations with the brown people and the yellow people. 

Its dawned on me that living on an island (and the US is very secure for the same reasons - Australia even more so) makes us the envy of the world - the Chinese are simply longing to be at peace with us.

In reply toRe: msg 5
bml00

Apr-5

BerrySteph said:

brown people and the yellow people.

MORE BERRY RACISM HE FORGOT SUNTANNED PEOPLE

In reply toRe: msg 6
BerrySteph

Apr-5

bml00 said:

MORE BERRY RACISM HE FORGOT SUNTANNED PEOPLE

You're just envious of what you threw away - living on an island (and the US is very secure for the same reasons - Australia even more so) makes us the envy of the world.

The Chinese are simply longing to be at peace with us.

Serves you right for being maliciously anti-British. And blackmailing the likes of Adwil into supporting you. 

RGoss99

Apr-5

Of course and this goes for those supposed evil Muslims also. Both here and in the 7 0r 8 Muslims I have visited, stayed, or taught in. and while never been in the far East the Chinese, all I have ever met, just want to be Friends and neighbors, get on with their lives, make a living, support their families. I can´t speak for the one Chinese family in my village because of the lock down but I see no evidence of natives or Muslims in the village behaving any differently towards each other. If I did not want to get out of the house, the designated Muslim shopper across the street would happily do my shopping for me.

OFF TOPIc 

I have now counted several posts you have sent to e that I can not read. The note that appears is "Msg 498.66 and the next 4 deleted". So it sees that someone in the "establishment" for this site seems to have a God complex. If you are fortunate enough to recieve this post where I have tried not to break any rules or name names, let me know. Because that person has excellerated the harrassment by now interfering in communications which only should concern you and I.

In reply toRe: msg 7
bml00

Apr-5

About 48 dead in Israel not quite the 4000+++ of the UK no matter how you dress the figures 

Israeli hospitals coping / British hospitals not 

I wonder where I want to be Uhm?

BM

PS I have sadly made an error it is not 4000 dead it is now close to 5,000 dead in the UK https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1265247/coronavirus-uk-death-toll-britain-deaths-cases-uk-coronavirus-peak-covid-19

• Edited April 5, 2020 11:04 am  by  bml00
In reply toRe: msg 9
bml00

Apr-5

Read this article on i24NEWS:

Coronavirus: Huge delivery of essential medical items on way to Israel from China
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/coronavirus/coronavirus/1586105266-coronavirus-11-aircraft-to-deliver-millions-of-essential-medical-items-from-china-to-israel

why I live in Israel