Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sanders drops out of the race!!! YAY!   America - all of it

Started Apr-8 by MEDDLY; 594 views.
MEDDLY

Apr-8

In reply toRe: msg 1
jra2750

Apr-8

Bernie's dropping out means that Joe Biden is the Dem prez nominee.  No convention needed.  However there is still the prospect of prez debates.  Get yer popcorn and wine ready.  It's going 2 B a bumpy ride.  Joe is not mentally fit for debate.  Perhaps Dr. Jlll will B permitted to stand next 2 hubby to coach him.  Joe tends to 'wander' and it's getting worse.  

Last night's interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo attests to my comments...Joe started out fine - even completing a few sentences and then?  Bye Bye Joe.  He was all over the place.  Cuomo could even do any follow-ups.  Impossible. 

MEDDLY

Apr-8

Sanders is keeping the delegates he won, probably for leverage.

Although I typed "...drops out of the race...", he really suspended the campaign.

Huge difference!!!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Joe vs Trump.

The senile vs the stupid.

bml00

Apr-9

Trump was never going to lose

BM

In reply toRe: msg 3
jra2750

Apr-9

Sanders is going to 'make a deal' with Biden (or Jill or Clyburn 'cause Joe would never 'get it' brainwise).  And the latter will accept most of what Sanders wants even if the chances for any of anything on the wish list R never realized.  

Politics 101

jra2750

Apr-9

Yes Joe Biden IS senile and seriously demented...with his election we would have a repeat of the 2nd term of Ronald Reagan when Nancy became 'president' after she conned us into voting for her husband even tho she knew full well what was happening.

If Joe Biden's wife Jill were anything but a pretentious phony she would have Joe diagnosed 4 Alzheimers.  She won't though.

As 4 referring to Trump as Stupid:  Your opinion.  I didn't support Trump but he's handling this virus situation pretty well and considering the alternative I will B supporting him now UNLESS something unforeseen occurs.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-10

jra2750 said:

As 4 referring to Trump as Stupid: Your opinion.

How about narcissistic and sociopathic?

jra2750 said:

I didn't support Trump but he's handling this virus situation pretty well

I have to disagree.  This latest fiasco of threatening to cut funding to the W.H.O is proof of who that man really is.

His ego matters more than the lives of the people who support him.

Harold27Z

Apr-11

Try not to be so naive because the WHO agenda has nothing to do with your health.

Sheer coincidence:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPTn5OT607M

Bill Gates funded a think-tank conference "Event 201" circa 2019 Nov wherein plans were laid including

01 ) Flooding the media with wall-to-wall coverage of the ONE TOPIC from a central source (WHO).

02 ) Giving publicity to alleged infected celebrities in quarantine.

03 ) Coercing government leaders to take their cue from the central source: WHO.

04 ) Manipulating  social media to censor doubting Thomas critical thinkers on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. 

05 ) Encourage warnings and "updates" in websites and email signatures.

06 ) Parrotize buzzwords like "social distancing".

07 ) Monitor compliance.

08 ) Enforce compulsory mandated vaccinations using military force.

MEDDLY

Apr-11

Whatever "crazy" idea you "discovered" about Bill Gates, I'm not quitting Windows and switching to macOS. I do have both Windows 7 and Linux Mint and fine with both of them.