Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kennedy Family’s Curse   America - all of it

Started Apr-8 by Di (amina046); 576 views.
Di (amina046)

Apr-8

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

The universe really hates this family!

RGoss99

Apr-10

Do you really believe in family curses, or is this just a tacky way of getting attention.

It is just another Kennedy family tragedy, with no evidence that being a Kennedy had anything to do with it.

Fits into the American ambiguity about royal families. Accident, kid diez, no more then that, hardly worth international news.

Just diversión for people who have no life of their own but support papparazzi, stalkers, and trash news.

bml00

Apr-10

They have inherited the sins of the Grandfather who was a real piece of work

bm

In reply toRe: msg 4
Di (amina046)

Apr-10

He sure was!

In reply toRe: msg 4
MEDDLY

Apr-10

You mean Joe Kennedy? A Nazi Germany sympathizer and a bootlegger.

Not to be a Konspiracy Nutjob and I believe Lee Harvey Oswald did it but, I thought the American Mafia was involved in JFK's assassination. They had "an agreement" with Joe that JFK was going to look the other way regarding them.

In reply toRe: msg 6
bml00

Apr-11

I was not being biblical but the Kennedy clan starting with The Father Joseph was a real piece of nasty work , that does mean that each of the Kennedy men deserved their fate or the various Grandkids either .

Joseph Kennedy was utterly ruthless in his efforts to rise to the top .

There are a plethora of theories to the death of JFK each can be made to fit , I am sure the CIA/FBI know the truth

BM

In reply toRe: msg 7
MEDDLY

Apr-11

I know the FBI/CIA know the truth. They just don't want to tell the American people that a bunch of hoodlums were able to murder the Leader of a Superpower and they couldn't stop it. Sure, they were keeping tabs on left wingers, civil rights leaders, foreigners, Americans sympathetic to the Soviet Union but couldn't keep tabs on Mafia Dons who had the means to murder JFK.

In reply toRe: msg 8
bml00

Apr-11

I dont know the truth so I cant comment

BM

Harold27Z

Apr-11

Bollox.  Police officer Haygood looked into the kerbside storm water drain where JFK's killer was concealed.

Sheer coincidence this guy was loafing around.