Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Post-Pandemic World   World Wide WTF?

Started Apr-19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3092 views.
jra2750

May-13

Just a guess here as it relates to the Masks:  I give forced wearing of the masks about 3 more months and then?  Kaput.  Someone somewhere in the bowels of NIH or CDC will say Masks do nothing but if U feel better wearing one then so be it.

In fact it was Dr. Anthony Fauci who said exactly that when this latest virus was discovered.  

Your comment of course applies to just about all of us who struggle with the mask - a real nuisance.

In reply toRe: msg 53
BerrySteph

May-14

adwil said:

I've always enjoyed cheering victorious heroes/heroines.

Very telling comment. What you really mean is you cheer on those with guns.

In reply toRe: msg 52
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-18

BerrySteph

May-20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A coalition of 62 countries backs a joint Australian and European Union push for an independent inquiry into the coronavirus outbreak ahead of a crucial World Health Assembly meeting in Geneva.

Nobody seems to have pointed out how very different this inquiry is likely to be from the one that Trump wanted.

Meanwhile, of course, the blustering demands that China deliver on its "transparency obligations" will disappear completely because the last thing that the US wants is people inspecting their bio-weapons laboratories.

jra2750

May-20

Ah - so U think that America is up to something devious do U?  Or R U just stating a fact? 

Perhaps we need to categorize Bioweapons lab under Defense?  Apparently it is not a secret.

BerrySteph

May-20

jra2750 said:

Ah - so U think that America is up to something devious do U?  Or R U just stating a fact? 

Calls for others to deliver on a "transparency obligation" are totally devious and the US would never agree to taking that path.

For reasons we all know about.

jra2750

May-21

Upon reading your post I immediately began searching AMERICAN BIOWEAPONS

There was apparently a Bioweapons program at Fort Dietrich in Maryland but it was abandoned in 1969 (or so they say?).

Bioweapons research continues however a 'defensive research into select agents"...whatever that means.  I find this very very interesting indeed.

BerrySteph

May-22

jra2750 said:

Upon reading your post I immediately began searching AMERICAN BIOWEAPONS There was apparently a Bioweapons program at Fort Dietrich in Maryland but it was abandoned in 1969 (or so they say?). Bioweapons research continues however a 'defensive research into select agents"...whatever that means.  I find this very very interesting indeed.

The US needs to come clean about what it did to Korea. It heavily persecuted the author of this report and blackmailed his colleagues into shutting up about it.

It needs to confess to the Koreans and stop persecuting them and using nuclear weapons on them.

Without that honesty, it cannot ask for honesty from the Chinese - and cannot expect cooperation.

https://medium.com/insurge -intelligence/ the-long-suppressed-korean -war-report-on-u-s -use-of-biological-weapons-released-at-last- 20d83f5cee54

From ISC Report, pg. 403

From testimony of Lt. J. Quinn, ISC report, pg. 614 (PDF)

REVEALED: The long-suppressed official report on US biowarfare in North Korea

Feb 20, 2018 ... Written largely by the most prestigious British scientist of his day, this official report, containing hundreds of pages of evidence about the use of US biological weapons during the Korean War, was effectively suppressed upon its original release in 1952.

... The report concluded that the U.S. had used a number of biological weapons, including use of anthrax, plague, and cholera, disseminated by over a dozen of different devices or methods, including spraying, porcelain bombs, self-destroying paper containers with a paper parachute, and leaflet bombs, among others.

... Courtesy of researcher Jeffrey Kaye, INSURGE now publishes the report in text-searchable format for the first time for the general public, with an exclusive, in-depth analysis of its damning findings and implications.

jra2750

May-22

The site is apparently unavailable.  I had no idea that we did those things to N. Korea.  That was during the Korean war wasn't it?  When MacArthur was commander?  Is it any wonder that Kim is dubious about working with us particularly someone as 'flexible' as Donald Trump?  

BerrySteph

May-22

jra2750 said:

The site is apparently unavailable.   

Try it again - https://medium.com/insurge -intelligence/ the-long-suppressed-korean -war-report-on-u-s -use-of-biological-weapons-released-at-last- 20d83f5cee54

jra2750 said:

I had no idea that we did those things to N. Korea.  That was during the Korean war wasn't it?  When MacArthur was commander?  

You must admit its shocking you've never heard of it. There really is no doubt about it.

Strikes me that, until you fess up properly you owe both Korea and China a massive apology and promise never to do it again.

jra2750 said:

Is it any wonder that Kim is dubious about working with us particularly someone as 'flexible' as Donald Trump?  

Strikes me that, until the US stops threatening nuclear attack on Korea, the best thing that could happen is that Korea has the means to retaliate effectively.

Have I ever asked you "When was the last time the US attacked any nation that could retaliate?".

Believe it or not, there is an exact and pretty much indisputable answer to that question - but nobody's ever told what it is!