Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Please participate in this discussion   Hostess With The Mostess

Started May-11 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2097 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-11

Richard Goss insists that I am the only person bothered by his macro.

Example:

RGoss said:

the only one who is bothered is you and your imaginary friends. If they are not imaginary they should post to me directly so I can explain why the macro is justified, 

Off topic, unqualified censorship, patronizing your imaginary readers. Middle East future is a valid topic, why do you need to hijack it with your personal relatively meaningless life and status?

G=G+1

If this discussion garners zero interest or replies, I will consider Richard correct and the macro bothers no one but me.

In that instance I will remove the moderation lock that prevents him from posting only the macro to any members.

Please be aware that participation in this discussion will result in Goss explaining how his macro works and why you have been so deserving of it.

Sorry.

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-11

I gave up on that poster a long time ago and accorded the hallowed status of "three strikes"!

I do NOT want my mail box cluttered up beyond the notice "IGNORE" with anything that is posted by that individual.

So keep up the good work Jen and kick where it may hurt!

MEDDLY

May-11

Like PTG, I gave up on that arrogant BASTARD who violates rules and thinks he's above them (above people too). I ignore his jerkoff attempts to engage me by nitpicking whatever discussion I start. He violates TOS but Delphi doesn't give a sh#t.

His crappy equation is tiresome, so is he but he's too old, believing he can't be told what to do. Arrogance is his middle name.

Again, I ignore his crap. If other participants want to engage his supreme ego, it's their business. Besides, whatever you/we do is a victory for the crocksucker.

katiek2

May-11

I haven't put him on ignore yet, simply because I don't read ANYTHING he posts.  I'm not the least bit interested in his life, where he lives or what he does.  Since he gives no credence to anyone else's opinion, I don't pay any attention to his.  That other blockhead got ignored because there was just so much, I got tired of scrolling past it.

BerrySteph

May-11

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Richard Goss insists that I am the only person bothered by his macro ... If this discussion garners zero interest or replies, I will consider Richard correct and the macro bothers no one but me.

Doesn't bother me - never has done. Never seen anyone object to it in any sober part of Delphi.

Mind you, never had it posted me much, maybe because I don't post shit and bollocks very often. Certainly not to RGoss - but not really to anyone else either.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Please be aware that participation in this discussion will result in Goss explaining how his macro works and why you have been so deserving of it

Doesn't have to explain it to me - and any explanation of it is probably shit and bollocks anyway.

Deb (DebJenk)

May-11

I have to say you do a great job with the forum and truly enjoy the input from so many different people. That said, you have more patience than I have with the 3 children trolling the various topics. A few months ago I couldn't enjoy the discussions and decided to put all of them on ignore. It was the best thing I have done. It is a pleasure to come here and actually read what people have to say without scrolling through the junk and macros. Keep up the great work running the forum as you see fit. Thank you and hope you and family stay well.

Di (amina046)

May-12

I had him on ignore way back, his macros are amongst the most absurd and annoying things. The rest of his garbage could be just ignored. So, pleeeeease don’t give up banning his Gs and stuff.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-12

BerrySteph said:

Never seen anyone object to it in any sober part of Delphi.

Have you read any of the posts in this thread?

RGoss99

May-12

A valid thread topic could not possibly start with your lie "Richard Goss insists that I am the only person bothered by his macro."

Since you can´t document my stating that you are "the only person bothered ..." any subsequent posts are irrelevant when the introductory statement is false.

G=G+1

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-12

RGoss99 said:

Since you can´t document my stating that you are "the only person bothered ..." any subsequent posts are irrelevant when the introductory statement is false.

Richard, I did document it in the first post.

The words in blue are yours.