Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

  • 864
    MEMBERS
  • 51117
    MESSAGES
  • 0
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Indian and Chinese Troops engaged in fisticuffs    Asia

Started May-11 by bml00; 1580 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
adwil

From: adwil

May-11

Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the border dispute, though I suppose we should welcome the arguments and fisticuffs as preferable to them killing each other.

In reply toRe: msg 2
bml00

From: bml00

May-11

better a kick in the nuts than getting them blown off , cant imagine how they all got separated once it kicked off , I guess they blew whistles at half time

BM

In reply toRe: msg 3
adwil

From: adwil

May-11

bml00 said:

better a kick in the nuts than getting them blown off , cant imagine how they all got separated once it kicked off , I guess they blew whistles at half time

Apparently a common occurence on this border. Would that all border disputes resulted in arm wrestling and football matches between the opponents.

In reply toRe: msg 1
MEDDLY

From: MEDDLY

May-11

Way much better than AK-47 exchanges...if you get my drift.

In reply toRe: msg 5
bml00

From: bml00

May-11

Agreed

BM

In reply toRe: msg 2
BerrySteph

From: BerrySteph

May-11

adwil said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the border dispute, though I suppose we should welcome the arguments and fisticuffs as preferable to them killing each other.

The UN was created to solve this exact kind of problem.

Instead of which its been muzzled and obstructed for 75 years.

However, these border disagreements are small and don't often cause serious problems.

Unlike the only nation in the world that refuses to stay within its borders - won't even tell us where it thinks the borders are!

In reply toRe: msg 7
bml00

From: bml00

May-11

Nobody listens to the UN unless it suits them , a more useless toothless tiger ever existed B

M

In reply toRe: msg 8
adwil

From: adwil

May-11

bml00 said:

Nobody listens to the UN unless it suits them , a more useless toothless tiger ever existed B

It's toothless from a military standpoint, but has its uses. I doubt the world will unite until we're threatened with destruction by little green men (and women) from outer space.

In reply toRe: msg 9
bml00

From: bml00

May-11

You are going to let Nit Wit to discuss Zionist Greenmen 

TOP