Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The COVID Inquiry   World Wide WTF?

Started May-19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 329 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-19

In reply toRe: msg 1
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-25

BerrySteph

May-25

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The Ruby Princess wasn't Princess Cruises' first encounter with COVID-19. Four Corners traces how Carnival's cruises turned into a global coronavirus nightmare and how the disease was allowed to spread on the Ruby Princess.

It was late February and COVID-19 was still weeks away from being declared a pandemic but, as the cruise went on, she started to worry. ... The couple dined only in the exclusive Club Class dining room.

... Ms Torrance was lucky: she was on the ship weeks before the infamous Ruby Princess cruise that has become the single largest source of COVID-19 infections in Australia.

... Why New South Wales Health officials boarded that ship to check passengers but allowed thousands of passengers off the next Ruby Princess cruise is just one of the questions now being examined by a Special Commission of Inquiry.

... Tracey Temple and her mother were standing on the wharf below waiting to board. Their cruise had been delayed for hours and gossip was spreading fast that NSW Health was on board.

... Alarmed, she found a crew member.

"I said to her, 'I would like to ask you a question. I am a kidney and pancreas transplant patient. I want to know if it's safe for myself and my mother to get onto this cruise?'

"She said that the cruise ship would not let one passenger, let alone all passengers, be put at risk if it wasn't safe to sail," Ms Temple said.

... "I nearly lost my life and my transplant as well, because of somebody's neglect, somebody's stupidity, and the lies, just the lies that they told.

"As far as I'm concerned, they put the mighty dollar first and they never put our safety first."

RGoss99

May-25

I think we have already been here. All you are doing is posting a URL that says Australia is not in favor of a WHO investigation and wants what it calls "independent".

Who would that be that is more independent then WHO?

All the news that is negative towards WHO seems to come from Trump and his little poodle Australia.

Could you provide some evidence suggesting that WHO would not be able to host a credible investigation. Note that the primary anti WHO statements come from a proven liar, who the vast majority of Americans consider not credible. Speaking of credibality why do you think the U.S. set up the execution of Sadam and OBL, if not to cover their own butts.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-26

This thread is just devoted to any stories that shed light on what happened due to any inquiries.

The recap of the first post was intended to be just that - a recap.

RGoss99

May-26

Not a recap just a redirection on your part to avoid your responsibility to respond to the objections I have already made. 

RGoss99

May-27

I agree, unfortunately as of this point, everything has already been posted and ignored by you. G=G+1

In reply toRe: msg 6
RGoss99

May-27

"sheading light" is a figurative statement meaning providing new information on something which was not mentioned before hidden. Since I already responded, repeating it in another thread is a way of "hiding" e.g. no shedding light on what is already in the light some where else of which you are aware.

Conclusion your use of "shedding lift" is in fact a lie, because it is an attempt to do the exact opposite. G=G+1

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-27

Yes.  A redirection.

There is a thread devoted to the Blame Game, but that is different than any findings of any official enquiries.

Any news on official enquiries go here.

You're just nitpicking.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-27

You just sent a pedantic tirade and a macro to yourself.