Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Police Reform in the US   America - all of it

Started 6/9/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 31780 views.
slackerx

10/13/20

> "Well, there it is! Good to see you admitting your racism. Good start! Also good you're finally admitting you are a child!"

-------

And you wonder why people put you on ignore.

All you do here is troll. There's not a semblance of honesty at all.  

• Edited October 13, 2020 6:49 pm  by  slackerx

And you wonder why people put you on ignore.

What a stupid statement! I love it when you vile, racist, nutcases put me on ignore. That way I can expose your vile points for what they actually are and you are the only one's who don't know it.

All you do here is troll. There's not a semblance of honesty at all.  

Actually, unlike you, I give my honest opinions and am willing, actually try to encourage, dispute so that I can support my opinions!

Look at your childish response. Not one ounce of dispute, simply personal attack.

slackerx

10/13/20

You claimed that I said things that I didn't say.

That's called a lie. It's also called trolling.

Anybody can click back thru this thread and see that you blatantly lied.

Don't assume that we are stupid.

• Edited October 13, 2020 7:08 pm  by  slackerx

And, yet, you don't provide a quote, or a dispute. Just this childish whining!

That's called a lie. It's also called trolling.

If true, it could be. But, here we go again, no evidence it is true. Very childish of you!

Anybody can click back thru this thread and see that you blatantly lied.

Nobody should have to. But, then, you seem to have use for that "child psychologist" you whined about.

Don't assume that we are stupid.

"We"? Got a mouse in your pocket? I find it quite reasonable to ASSume that YOU are stupid!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/15/20

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

Well, then, that makes it clear that you must favor defunding education! After all, it is the highest category of local spending!

Would you like some more straw, or are you trying your hand at nuance?

Would you like some more straw, or are you trying your hand at nuance?

You presented, as evidence, the fact that it was the second highest category of spending. If that is your complaint, well, why do you not favor cutting the spending of the highest category of spending?

After all, that was your only evidence of overspending, was it not?

You are so dishonest.

slackerx

10/15/20

And, yet, you don't provide a quote

"¡Mentiroso!" The quote is in post #122. Do you even know how to click up thru the conversation?

THREE DOG NIGHT - LIAR (Rare Live 80s w / lyrics)

And, you STILL refuse to provide a quote in evidence of your charge. Here, I'm fair, I'll do it for you since you're too much of a racist child to do so yourself;

ME;  "Well, there it is! Good to see you admitting your racism. Good start! Also good you're finally admitting you are a child!"

It was in response to your words, here; He was a white gringo psychologist from Canada who specialized in child psychology.

"White gringo" is racist. Just like the few thousand vile, ignorant, white supremacists in this country you make skin color an important characteristic. That you need to talk to a child psychologist means you are a child. 

BTW Where's your clone?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/16/20

You presented, as evidence, the fact that it was the second highest category of spending. If that is your complaint, well, why do you not favor cutting the spending of the highest category of spending?

Bob, I'm not opposed to education funding.  Education funding is necessary.

But diverting money used to buy weapons, ammunition and new prisons and putting it into community outreach programs, drug rehabilitation and mental health is better than just buying weapons, ammuniation and building prisons.

You are so dishonest.

No, poppet, you're just in over your head with regard to this conversation.

Bob, I'm not opposed to education funding.  Education funding is necessary.

I agree. (I'll wait while you pick yourself up off the floor)

However, so is police funding. As cities who have cut it have found.

But diverting money used to buy weapons, ammunition and new prisons and putting it into community outreach programs, drug rehabilitation and mental health is better than just buying weapons, ammuniation and building prisons.

Show me some of the examples in the USA that can be found online where this has worked wonders. Start with a few of the big cities that seem to have the most crime.

No, poppet, you're just in over your head with regard to this conversation.

And, yet, you cannot factually dispute anything I've said. "Short people got, no reason, no reason...."