Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Police Reform in the US   America - all of it

Started Jun-9 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2650 views.
In reply toRe: msg 20
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-13

SQUADDYB

Jun-13

I concur with your points then.

In reply toRe: msg 19
SQUADDYB

Jun-13

I watched a video of some little scumbag standing on London's Cenotaph, cheered on by the crowd as he was about to burn the Union Jack. The police came along and was yelling at him to "get down." Too politically correct, and sensitive to being labeled as violent, to actually drag the scumbag off of the monument, cuff him and drag him off to the paddy wagon.

And, with an asshole Chief Constable in charge of them, no doubt they felt they would not get the back up they needed, instead, probably investigated for pulling the "poor man off of the national monument with out due care to his safety"!

?This is compounded by an equally, asshole of a Mayor.  London had three water cannons for dealing with such events and he got rid off them. Now, he has just one major concern,  renaming London's historic streets and removing centuries old monuments in the name of political correctness!

?I probably mentioned this before, and it may sound like a cliché, but it is the Gods honest truth. 

When I was a young cockney street urchin, if I got up to no good and our local beat Constable ( P.C. Murphy ) found out about it, and he had an uncanny natural talent of doing so, I got a belt around the earhole or back of the head, or a swift kick in the arse from him.

Sometimes, he dragged us waifs home by our earhole's - along the street and under the public gaze to our homes and informed our fathers what we had done - and that our dad's owed him a few pints in the local at Sunday lunchtime opening.

Needless to say; you know what comes next, our Fathers gave us a huge walloping, not only because we had misbehaved but now they were on the hook to buy Murphy's ale down the pub on Sunday!

That is how it should be, non of this P.C. bullshit!!!!!

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-13

The police: "Damned if you do and damned if you don't"

Our force members in general are the souls of tolerance and discretion and try to contain and diffuse the situations.

One of my family is a London copper and what frustrates him most at the moment are NOT the crowds of protesters - of whom 90%+ are reasonably behaved individuals but the PRIVATE evening parties where social distancing is ignored, drunkenness is rife and being prepared for the hail of bottles if attempting to cool things down a bit! All done with a minimum of personal due to Bojo and his gang

SQUADDYB

Jun-13

Your relative has his/her hands tied, what with all the political correctness that has been swept in over the years.

I thank your relative for their service!

bml00

Jun-13

There is anarchy in the air , we as kids treated the Police with respect today there is none .

The mayor is a populist who is not sure where is arse hangsout

BM

In reply toRe: msg 26
SQUADDYB

Jun-13

Even from afar in the Colony, I can see our auld sod is going down hill and fast!

It all started to go to hell when teacher's were told not to punish misbehaving punks, and when parents were threatened with arrest after a visit from "social workers" if they had slapped their brats and it was "reported"!

What we have now, a bunch of lilly livered kids, who grow up to be a bastion of liberal misfits, who want and demand everything for free and who would rather protest on the streets than do an honest days work.

I will always remember Kahn's first month in office.

Crime in London was rampant, akin to, or worse than, levels in New York City, if some news reports were to be believed. Knife crime, especially amongst young black's was at an all time high, mobs of scum on scooters were travelling in packs like coyotes robbing people and beating them if any resistance was shown. Police numbers had been cut and the forces of law and order were overwhelmed.

Kahn's first order of the day?

To remove posters from the London Underground and London's iconic red double decker buses that advertised young and pretty, proportionate to weight, women in bikini's, underwear, etc. His claim was that the ads were not appropriate to people who were overweight, minority, handicapped as they may feel "inferior" and it portrayed the models as sex objects, etc., or some such tosh.

IMHO, he was simply appeasing the Muslim community, who, for years, had griped, groaned and complained to all and sundry that the sight of scantily clad women in bikinis went against Islamic values, hence should not be allowed.

bml00

Jun-14

I was reading that the Far Right are now up and about and ever more visible , the more Khan goes left so the more elements go right and I am guessing there will be elements in the Police and the Army who will be asking what they hell is going on with their leaders

BM

In reply toRe: msg 28
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-16

bml00

Jun-16

Undercover Police are an absolute necessity and like all such systems there are rotten apples however they are dealing with the worst of the worst not golden examples of humanity

BM