Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Police Reform in the US   America - all of it

Started Jun-9 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 12277 views.
In reply toRe: msg 96
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-24

In reply toRe: msg 97
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I love how virtually all your news(?) sources find a way to lie. That was not a "hood" they put on his head (great "trigger" word for those in victim mentality) but, a "spit shield" which is made of MESH! The autopsy did not mention the "spit shield" but the restraints, and, the PCP! A "spit shield" is not a "restraint".

slackerx

Oct-8

> "spit shield"

The vice-presidential debate had a couple of frickin' spit-shields.

Thank God for Zoom!

You can't seem to be able to actually respond to posts. Ever consider changing psychiatrists?

slackerx

Oct-8

> "You can't seem to be able to actually respond to posts. Ever consider changing psychiatrists?"

---------

Quite on topic, actually. You mentioned spit-shields. BTY, I thought you had left us for good. 

----------

“Those plexiglass barriers are really only going to be effective if the vice president or Kamala Harris are spitting at each other,” said Ellie Murray, an epidemiologist at Boston University.

BTY, I thought you had left us for good. 

"bty"? What language is this?

Why would you think that? It's a lot of fun exposing the insanity of the very, very, very, few people who post here.

slackerx

Oct-8

> "It's a lot of fun exposing the insanity of the very, very, very, few people who post here."

I've been posting here at Delphi for almost two decades, now.

I've often found myself in disagreement with a professional psychologist.

He was a white gringo psychologist from Canada who specialized in child psychology.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

What you are not focusing on is the fact that the man was in the middle of a mental breakdown.

The police were not qualified to deal with the situation, but it was dumped on them - as ALL of society's problems are.

Diverting funding from police and into mental health services could have saved his life.

Not all problems should be handled with a guy with a gun and 10 weeks training.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

It's a lot of fun exposing the insanity of the very, very, very, few people who post here.

OH BURN!