Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I could respond to your description of me, but maybe better would be for me to describe you:

A profoundly ignorant, basically illiterate race hustler.  You've got a black wife and you think that makes you an expert on black people and race relations.   Actually, you're a fanatic and grossly misinformed on any subject which I've ever heard you post about.

But posters like you are dime a dozen.

My biggest objection to you is the enormous sigs you always have, obviously designed to make up for the fact that you never have anything to say.

> "I could respond to your description of me"

I didn't mention any names, and the post was addressed to somebody else, but it was very perceptive of you to recognize yourself from the description alone. 

I'm impressed. 

CamGeary

8/17/20

He's enjoying those days between active labor and the glue factory...

Reminds me of an old Playboy cartoon. A centaur is standing on a hillside and sees a beautiful mare drinking from the stream. Nearby is a beautiful, scantily clad young maiden picking flowers. And he's flipping a coin.

CamGeary said...

He's enjoying those days between active labor and the glue factory...

That's about where I am in life these days, Cam. But if me and Rocinante are ever reincarnated, perhaps we can team up and be part of Juan Tumba's band.

You know, my wife comes from a long line of cattle rustlers. 

If you could be any member of Juan Tumba's band, who would you be?

https://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages/?msg=1215.1

(Vote early and often.)

el gringo (ramseylurker) said...

You know, my wife comes from a long line of cattle rustlers. 

Jennifer, your ancestors were Choir Boys compared to my wife's ancestors.

LOL!

GRUPO NICHE MI MACHETE

SquaddyB

8/17/20

>>>You know, my wife comes from a long line of cattle rustlers. <<<

She would fit in very well with the so called " peaceful protestors " who are committing crime, on our streets, everyday then?

SquaddyB

8/17/20

Yes, and he tries to be smart about it too!

SQUADDYB said...

>>>You know, my wife comes from a long line of cattle rustlers. <<<

She would fit in very well with the so called " peaceful protestors " who are committing crime, on our streets, everyday then?

It's easy for the White Man to insult Black Culture, in order to try to make yourself feel superior, as you cower in your house and cling to your guns in fear.

But what do you really know about my wife's culture and history?

And what is it about your whiteness that gives you the privilege to thoughtlessly tear down my wife's culture?