Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SQUADDYB said...

>>>You know, my wife comes from a long line of cattle rustlers. <<<

She would fit in very well with the so called " peaceful protestors " who are committing crime, on our streets, everyday then?

It's easy for the White Man to insult Black Culture, in order to try to make yourself feel superior, as you cower in your house and cling to your guns in fear.

But what do you really know about my wife's culture and history?

And what is it about your whiteness that gives you the privilege to thoughtlessly tear down my wife's culture?

el gringo (ramseylurker) said:

But what do you really know about my wife's culture and history? And what is it about your whiteness that gives you the privilege to thoughtlessly tear down my wife's culture?

How do you manage to put yourself up as an authority on black people (who are much more diverse than a few stories gleaned from your wife), much less 'whiteness', which is nothing less than a racist slur.

Squaddy is right.  You really hate yourself, don't you.

Apollonius (Theocritos) said...

How do you manage to put yourself up as an authority on black people

You are the only one here claiming that I am some kind of authority on Black people. Where did you get that idea? Certainly not from anything that I posted.

You really hate yourself, don't you.

No, why should I hate myself? That doesn't even make sense.

It looks to me like perhaps you hate me and are attempting to displace your own hatred onto me.

A case of projection?

Squaddy is right. 

Let's get real, shall we?

SQUADDYB is a coward, clinging to his guns while he trembles in fear.

He has no reason whatsoever to be afraid of my wife, but simply because she is Black, he cowers in fear, just like these folks, with his itchy trigger finger trembling.

As a result, my wife is sometimes afraid to walk down the street, for fear of being shot by somebody like SQUADDYB.

The mob surrounding that couple's house threatened to burn it down with them in it.  

They could call the police, who may or may not show up.  You don't think they have the right to defend themselves.

I don't know if the mob was mostly black or mostly white but they were definitely mostly violent.  

And if you do want to make this into a race issue, remember, a white person is the U.S. is ten times as likely to be murdered by a black person as the other way around.  

There's no point in arguing with you. There's nothing that you can say that makes my wife dangerous to SQUADDYB in any way, shape or form. That is all a part of SQUADDYB's white imagination of Black folks in general. 

Nothing you say changes the fact that my wife is afraid of being shot by somebody like SQUADDYB, just for being Black.

And the fact that SQUADDYB lumps my wife in with a group of people who he has made very clear that he is so afraid of that he needs to cling to his guns for protection, with his trigger finger trembling, means that my wife's fears are not unfounded.  

Very sorry to hear that your wife has such a fear and low opinion of white people.  Does she get it from you?

Very sorry to hear that your wife has such a fear and low opinion of white people.  

My wife is not afraid of white people in general.

Nor does she have a low opinion of white people in general.

Where did you even get that idea?

You are making this up.

My wife is Catholic.

Doy el primer paso - Canción de bienvenida al papa Francisco