Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

bml00

8/18/20

As with Obama so with Harris , the right will do all they can in any way they can to besmirch reduce to uncover to do anything which tarnishes her name and if there are dark stains and spots in her past they will dig them up , the real heavy money , the true unseen unpoken power in the US is on the right and as dumb as he is Trump is pliable enough for these power brokers to want to see him in the office for another 4 years .

America like Rome is eatting itself from the inside and not watching the outside as it nibbles away at the heart of the US and its enormous achievments , history ALWAYS repeats itself

BM

However, this administration has so many leaks there is no reason to assume it is an outright lie.

Here's one of your problems. You ASSume and then state something as fact.

Funny, though, you only ASSume the worst of people you detest.

And, here we are back to "hatred".................

Not an op-ed piece though.

Of course it was. Oh, and those "viral" falsehoods? I never heard of a one of them. And, I'm on my computer 5 or so hours a day.

Good to know that you finally accept her sugar daddy past. Next you might research just how much damage she did to offenders who happened to have dark skin in SF.

SquaddyB

8/18/20

The onus is not on me to disprove that she slept her way to the top.<

Maybe you should start reading Murdoch's rags - they seem to be a little more honest than the stuff that your devouring right now!  >dives for cover :>) <

SquaddyB

8/18/20

>>>>It's easy for the White Man to insult Black Culture, in order to try to make yourself feel superior, as you cower in your house and cling to your guns in fear.<<<<

Hahaha, you're a riot, alice!  It was YOU who scribed that YOUR wife came from a long line of thieves!!!!

Let me get one thing straight with you, bucko!  I do not cower from anyone, especially a crock of unemployed thugs, welfare cheating democratic voters, who break in to and loot from department stores!!!!

>>>> to thoughtlessly tear down my wife's culture?<<<<

Let me remind you - it was YOU, who scribed that she came from a long line of thieves - not me, not anyone else on this forum!

SQUADDYB said...

>>>>It's easy for the White Man to insult Black Culture, in order to try to make yourself feel superior, as you cower in your house and cling to your guns in fear.<<<<

Hahaha, you're a riot, alice!  It was YOU who scribed that YOUR wife came from a long line of thieves!!!!

Let me get one thing straight with you, bucko!  I do not cower from anyone, especially a crock of unemployed thugs, welfare cheating democratic voters, who break in to and loot from department stores!!!!

>>>> to thoughtlessly tear down my wife's culture?<<<<

Let me remind you - it was YOU, who scribed that she came from a long line of thieves - not me, not anyone else on this forum!

What's wrong with you?

My wife never did a damn thing to you to inspire such racist hatred.

Look, I get it that you don't like Black culture, but that's no excuse for clinging to your guns and cowering in fear with your trigger finger trembling.

We need to take away your guns, so that Black folks can be safe from your racism. 

SquaddyB

8/18/20

I finally caught on!

You are posting from the day room, aren't you!

slackerx

8/18/20

SQUADDYB said...

I finally caught on!

You are posting from the day room, aren't you!

You don't need guns.

And you are way too mentally unstable to own any.

• Edited August 18, 2020 10:07 am  by  slackerx
jra2750

8/18/20

The Dems had Barack Obama for 8 years.  He didn't do badly.  BUT Barack Obama was not a Negro...he was mixed as is Kamala.  The Dems know full well that a DARK Negro wouldn't have a chance so they were wisely careful about going the presidential route.  They R hoping that when 'C'MON MAN' Biden falls by the wayside (and he will since he's already in Stage 1of Alzheimers heading into Stage 2)...Mixed race Kamala will B the 1st "Black' woman to B president.

Not a bad scheme at all.  But let's B real:  A 'negro' Kamala  is not.  Does the possibility exist ever? Possibly.

jra2750

8/18/20

YES!  Sorry - I meant it to B 4 someone else here.