Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kamala   America - all of it

Started 8/11/20 by el gringo (ramseylurker); 10825 views.
jra2750

8/18/20

YES!  Sorry - I meant it to B 4 someone else here.

slackerx

8/18/20

Geeze...the obsessions that some folks here have over the Brown Paper Bag Test reminds me of the time that they came for the Villachuatans. 

Are you wearing your Blue Bracelet?

• Edited August 18, 2020 11:51 am  by  slackerx
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/19/20

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

Good to know that you finally accept her sugar daddy past.

When I was about 19, I dated a guy who was 32.

When I was about 40 I dated a guy who was 25.

Now, are there any specific names you wish to call me, or do you just want to assume it was impossible for me to have any genuine feelings toward someone who was not my own age?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/19/20

SQUADDYB said:

>dives for cover :>) <

Good instincts!

Now, are there any specific names you wish to call me, or do you just want to assume it was impossible for me to have any genuine feelings toward someone who was not my own age?

So, you consider a boyfriend is the same as a powerful, married, sugar daddy, eligible for medicare, who gives you, first, a $72,000 a year job, and then a $120,000 a year job. And, of course, you dumped them right after you got what you wanted. Do I have that correct?

Yes, virginia, all women are victims in life. Reparations are in the mail.

jra2750

8/19/20

I remain Unimpressed with your attempt to persuade us here with your Intellectualism.  It is tedious to read LONG posts.

Perhaps U have heard of the expression?  KISS which means KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID???

SQUADDYB said...

>>>You know, my wife comes from a long line of cattle rustlers. <<<

She would fit in very well with the so called " peaceful protestors " who are committing crime, on our streets, everyday then?

This would fit in quite well with my wife's culture. You can see the similarities:

jra2750 said...

Perhaps U have heard of the expression?  KISS which means KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID???

Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss. See 3:09.