Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kamala   America - all of it

Started 8/11/20 by el gringo (ramseylurker); 14571 views.
SQUADDYB said...

>>>You know, my wife comes from a long line of cattle rustlers. <<<

She would fit in very well with the so called " peaceful protestors " who are committing crime, on our streets, everyday then?

This would fit in quite well with my wife's culture. You can see the similarities:

jra2750 said...

Perhaps U have heard of the expression?  KISS which means KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID???

Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss. See 3:09.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

Now THAT'S a great meme!

Think Trump could pass the test?

jra2750 said...

I remain Unimpressed with your attempt to persuade us here with your Intellectualism.  It is tedious to read LONG posts.

Nobody is trying to impress you with their "intellectualism". That's just white paranoia, to justify white laziness.

You know, 60 years ago, when my wife was a child, she would wash gold in the Guachicono river with her mother so that she could sell the gold in El Border to buy candles with to read by at night. Sure, washing gold is hard work, but it does illustrate how, if you just apply yourself, and work hard, you too can learn how to read. 

Today there's a monument in the central square of El Bordo, honoring the many poor afropatianas like my mother-in-law who made a living washing gold in Patía. That statue is called "La Negra". You like statues, don't you? They represent history. 

You can see "La Negra" in this video from 2:50 - 3:00. The lyrics during that portion of the video are as follows:

"En las quebradas y ríos las negras lavaban oro, salía un producto muy fino que lo vendían en el Bordo, ..."

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/20/20

I don't know what Kamala did or how she felt about this man.

And neither do you.

In reply toRe: msg 157
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/20/20

I don't know what Kamala did 

You don't know what she did? Here;

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/01/24/kamala-harris-2020-history-224126

or how she felt about this man.

And neither do you.

How she felt? Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam! I've seen no indication in her history that shows she "feels" anything for others.

Minorities, however, might not flock to her cause when they find what she did as SF DA and CA AG.

Di (amina046)

8/21/20

KAMALA! - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody

**SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST RANDY RAINBOW VIDS!** Book Randy Rainbow on CAMEO: https://www.cameo.com/randyrainbow Buy official t-shirts and other fun merch he...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/21/20

That was a good article.

Very even handed, and came out supportive of Harris.

Thank you.

In reply toRe: msg 161

Kamala’s America? - Joel Kotkin, City Journal, 21 August 2020
https://www.city-journal.org/kamala-harris-california

... As California’s attorney general, Harris was criticized by reformers for putting petty miscreants, like pot smokers, in jail, even while joking about her own use, and for being too deferential to law enforcement. In the post-George Floyd era, Harris has turned hard in the other direction, with nods towards support for “defunding” the police and other policies fueling a new urban crime wave. But we can expect Harris to embrace her tough-prosecutor mode in going after political enemies; she joined lawsuits against fossil-fuel executives for voicing doubts about climate change. Under a Harris administration, we could expect further expansion of the de-platforming and censorship of those caught not “right-thinking.”

The bottom line: don’t underestimate Kamala Harris. She is a savvy political operator. She will be hailed by the compliant media as a progressive egalitarian and an ideal promoter of the American dream —but if her past performance is any guide, she will be neither.