Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kamala   America - all of it

Started 8/11/20 by el gringo (ramseylurker); 14573 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2

Will it be Biden-Harris or Harris-Biden? - Daniel McCarthy, Spectator USA, 12 August 2020
https://spectator.us/biden-harris-america-harris-biden/

... Harris is a California politician through and through, hailing from a beautiful state that is one the most inhospitable to the middle class in the whole country. The tendency of the Democratic party’s ideology for a long time now has been in the direction of building an America characterized by greater income inequality and the reduction of the former middle class to client status. The riots and homicide explosions in Democrat-controlled cities this summer suggest something about whose lives matter, too: not the lives of black Americans, who are most likely to be the victims of crime; nor the lives of immigrant small-business owners or law-abiding citizens of all races and backgrounds; but rather the lives of mostly white leftist ‘protesters’ who demand an end to law enforcement. The rich will do well in Biden-Harris America, the middle class will be in life support, and the violent will be unhampered. 

> “This woman is black?”

Yes, she’s Black.

Glad I could clear that up for you. 

What percentage African heritage does a person have to have in order to qualify as black?

Or is someone black just because they or someone else says they are black?

> “Obama”

President Obama is Black as well.

I’m glad I could clear that up for you. 

You didn't answer my question much less clear anything up.

CamGeary

8/12/20

If you're going with the usage, "Black", I'll have to use "White" in future communications...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/13/20

SO RELIEVED!!!

He made the best possible choice.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/13/20

As far as I know Kamala is half African American and half Indian (Taj Mahal, not Teepee).

In reply toRe: msg 10
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/13/20

In reply toRe: msg 11
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/13/20

Analysis