Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/17/20

SQUADDYB said:

Some of your brethren had a sense of humor failure!

I'll never lose mine.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/17/20

SQUADDYB said:

Harris slept her way to the top.

Prove it.

In reply toRe: msg 96
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/17/20

Well, she renegotiated her pre-nup before moving to the White House.

You have a copy of that, to share? Or did you just hear someone make that claim?

Oh, wait, I just looked it up. "...according to a new book by a washington post reporter.."

I'm sure people do that when they plan to live happily ever after with the man they love.

You seem quite easy to convince when 'claims' fit your preconceived notions about people. How about infrastructure? You see, I've got this bridge, and..........

Because, after all, women are too fragile to be able to accept criticism, right?

Did you note that the op-ed did not mention her years long affair with married willie brown over twice her age, that helped get her the money, (a $72k job and then a $120k job) and the connections to get the SF DA job. She dumped him, of course, after she got what she wanted.

Guess that wasn't one of the "falsehoods", was it?

CamGeary

8/17/20

Come on, Rocinante, we have work to do!

Come on, Rocinante, we have work to do!

So you're the one who adopted him! Were you warned that he was "awkward, past his prime, engaged in a task beyond his capabilities?"

Nope, I'm retired.

And enjoying it!

She's not a slut.  She's picky.  She likes rich powerful men.  They like her too.

As to policies, she's flexible, to the point of being for whatever is expedient.