Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Black Lies Matter   America - all of it

Started Aug-12 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 12168 views.

You really have trouble with humour, don't you?

So, you think black lies matter is a joke? Well, finally we agree on something!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-27

Thanks For The MAGA Polices, Bye (bobrazz) said:

So, you think black lies matter is a joke?

Yes.  Black Lies Matter is a "play on words".  That is a form of humour.  Similar to a pun.

This is an example of a pun.

Bad Puns (@_badpuns) | Twitter

The Liberal Redneck video is from a comedian named Trae Crowder.

There you will need to stretch beyond your current understanding of humour.  I'm glad we made it to puns, but there is much more to learn.

You really have trouble with humour, don't you?

You really have trouble with HONESTY, don't you? You wrote THIS Trae Crowder makes a good point about how the police react to someone having a gun in their car and what colour their skin is in.....

And, of course, you refused to actually address the statement I made.

Yes.  Black Lies Matter is a "play on words".  That is a form of humour.  Similar to a pun.

No, the JOKE is "black lives matter" since it implies that a significant number of people in the USA don't believe that. And, virtually all the proofs this vile group offers are built upon lies. For instance; "hands up, don't shoot" was based on a lie. Here; https://blacklivesmatter.com/  you will find just how racist this organization really is. Like demanding that the CA governor appoint a black woman to replace kamala harris. Promoting the LIE that a difference in skin color is something actually significant.

But, hey, you're the forum x-spurt on lies in this forum. You should know this!

slackerx

Nov-27

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

So, you think black lies matter is a joke?

Yes.  Black Lies Matter is a "play on words".  That is a form of humour.  Similar to a pun.

Perhaps the funniest thing about it is that the thread is choc full of white lies.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Steve Sailer mines  A Peculiar Indifference: The Neglected Toll of Violence on Black America by a liberal criminologist named Elliott Currie of the U. of California at Irvine, where we learn that the numbers are the same that Steve Sailer has been informing us about for years.   He adds some interesting additional statistics, though:

The numbers don't lie - Steve Sailer, Taki's Magazine, 25 November 2020
https://www.takimag.com/article/the-numbers-dont-lie/

... Currie, on the other hand, more or less subscribes to the Gee, Officer Krupke” theory that “Hey, I’m depraved on account I’m deprived.” But he keeps digging up evidence to the contrary. In a 2013–14 study of gun violence in Philadelphia:

Strikingly, however, the racial disparity steadily increased along with rising neighborhood income. In the poorest neighborhoods, with a median household income below $20,000, blacks were shot at a rate roughly one and a half times that of whites…. The result was that in communities with average household incomes over $60,000, blacks faced a nearly sixteenfold greater chance of being shot than whites.

Atlanta makes a good test case of whether poverty alone explains the worse rates of shooting among blacks because it attracts middle-class college-educated blacks:

In relatively low-disadvantage areas in Atlanta that were mostly black, homicide rates were roughly four times higher than in comparable white areas…. Broad economic and social circumstances explain much of the disparity in violence between the races, but they don’t explain all of it.

Currie’s theoretical explanation for why all these eye-opening empirical realities are the fault of white folks is less interesting. He follows Jim Crow-era writers such as W.E.B. Du Bois, Gunnar Myrdal, and Kenneth B. Clark in arguing that blacks take their aggressions out on each other because white supremacy prevents them from getting at their rightful victims, whites.

But Jim Crow was a long time ago. In fact, we live in an era, especially since the emergence of Black Lives Matter in 2014, when flattering blacks and demonizing whites is de rigueur.

How’s that working out for blacks, anyway?

Not well. After a long decline, the total number of murders nationally rose 23 percent from 2014–2016, while the black share of all murder offenders rose from 52.5 percent in 1980–2008 to 55.9 percent in 2019. Following George Floyd’s death on Memorial Day, murders across the U.S. are up the most dramatically since national tracking began around 1960.

Perhaps the funniest thing about it is that the thread is choc full of white lies.

More childish schoolyard taunt instead of honest criticism. Apparently that is all you have to offer the forum.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-28

And, of course, you refused to actually address the statement I made.

The statement you made was evidence that you failed to understand the video.

The point he made is that the police use the fact that a black man has a gun in his car as probable cause to shoot him.

How many white men in America drive around with a gun in their car?

Especially in the South.

And how often do these armed rednecks "resist arrest"?

And how many of them are shot and killed by comparison?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-28

Bob.

You wrote the words "Black Lies Matter".

Not LIVES.

I'm a liar, I refused to answer the question, and someone else was called a child.

I'm really filling in my Bob's Bingo card today just in this thread!

The point he made is that the police use the fact that a black man has a gun in his car as probable cause to shoot him.

Which, in virtually every case, is a lie. Which the sheep take as truth.

How many white men in America drive around with a gun in their car?

Especially in the South.

A lot. How many cases of black men shot simply because they had a gun in the car?

And how often do these armed rednecks "resist arrest"?

Many, according to the jerk in the video

And how many of them are shot and killed by comparison?

Many, according to the statistics.