Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Black Lies Matter   America - all of it

Started Aug-12 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 13134 views.

So, you didn't watch it?

Absolutely not. 38 minutes? Are you nuts?

Apparently it wasn't that significant for you, either. You had nothing you could cite as valuable from it.

Di (amina046)

Oct-27

(Source: Reddit)   Major Charles Young in 1916. He was the third African-American to graduate from West Point, the first black U.S. National Park superintendent, and the first black man to become a Colonel

Di (amina046)

Oct-27

(Source: Reddit)   Tuskegee airmen at Ramitelli, Italy, March 1945

The Martin-Zimmerman case was what turned me against the corporate media.

CNN and the New York Times always thrived with foreign conflict.  My own pet theory is that they decided there was now more money in inciting violence within the country that outside it.

In reply toRe: msg 64

Another statistical analysis by Steve Sailer, who goes through the sometimes tedious work of getting at crime data reported by the FBI and other agencies.

Violent victimizations - Steve Sailer, Taki's Magazine, 28 October 2020
https://www.takimag.com/article/violent-victimizations/

With the conventional wisdom increasingly prejudiced and extremist on the question of who are the Good Guys and who are the Bad Guys, how much longer can we expect the federal government to collect and publish objective crime statistics by race? After all, nothing undermines The Narrative more than official numbers about who are the real victims.

Would a Biden administration make it harder for citizens to access data on crimes committed by blacks versus whites?

This may sound paranoid, but there is precedent. Back during the Bush administration, the federal Bureau of Justice Statistics posted homicide count graphs online in convenient HTML format that made them easy to cite in online debates. Under the Obama administration, however, that was deep-sixed and only the much more awkward PDF format remained. PDFs are fine for people like me willing to read thirty-page reports to find one key data point, but they are pretty useless for informing the general public.

As it is, virtually nobody knows the contents of these PDFs, and even fewer dare mention them in public despite the crucial perspective they shed on this year’s anti-police and antiwhite propaganda. With Philadelphia now being looted to defend the black man’s inalienable right to resist arrest, it might be useful to clue the public in to these official numbers.

People on the left assume that if The Science ever reported anything politically incorrect, the respectable media would have already informed them of that fact. And people on the right assume that all social science studies support the left, because that’s what the left keeps telling them.

In reality, however, the degree to which social science research vindicates deplorable stereotypes is shocking to all but the best-informed, as a glance at the newly released National Criminal Victimization Survey results for 2019 demonstrates.

I pointed out recently that the other main set of annual crime data, the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting from local law enforcement, shows that the old stereotype of blacks being extraordinarily homicide-prone is not only true but get
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

CNN and the New York Times always thrived with foreign conflict. My own pet theory is that they decided there was now more money in inciting violence within the country that outside it.

Or perhaps they had simply been ignoring it for too long?

Can't tell what you're getting at.

Yes, the media ignores the violence of the black community.  They've been doing that forever.  Since Martin-Zimmerman the narrative has been that white people are murdering them left, right, and centre.

In actual fact, it's completely reverse of that.  Interracial violent crime is overwhelmingly perpetrated by black men.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Yes, the media ignores the violence of the black community. They've been doing that forever. Since Martin-Zimmerman the narrative has been that white people are murdering them left, right, and centre.

That was kinda my point.  It's like reports of shootings every day are irrelevant until it happens to school children.

Black people getting shot every day didn't matter until white vigilantes started doing it.

Then they started paying attention to the cops doing it.

In actual fact, it's completely reverse of that. Interracial violent crime is overwhelmingly perpetrated by black men.

Perhaps.  I'd need to see the data.

The very first post to this thread gives you the data in detail, mostly from FBI statistics.

In my post from Oct. 30 Steve Sailer uses additional data points and updated figures, confirming that black on non-black violent crime is actually the majority of interracial violent crime, despite blacks being greatly outnumbered by whites, and now even Hispanics.  

The other narrative, the line promoted by progressives and the media that cops are targeting blacks is also the opposite of the truth.  Proportionately to arrests (or attempted arrests) whites are killed more often than blacks.  Black men also kill many, many times more cops than cops kill civilian blacks.

Your media depends on you not being literate or numerate.  It seems that in your case, as in so many others, they're right to be confident that the public cannot read and cannot do basic arithmetic.