Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Black Lies Matter   America - all of it

Started Aug-12 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 13003 views.
BerrySteph

Nov-22

Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

The Martin-Zimmerman case was what turned me against the corporate media.

Pretty bizarre stuff from you.

BerrySteph

Nov-22

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Black people getting shot every day didn't matter until white vigilantes started doing it.

White vigilantes - and policemen of all races - have been freely murdering black men forever.

Zimmerman expected Martin to try and hide, where he could be shot and Zimmerman would walk away.

He never expected Martin to come back out at him into the light between the flats.

The cops understood perfectly well what was supposed to have happened - another case they would log as "black on black". They released the killer without any investigation. The scene of death wasn't examined until much later when it had been rained on.

BerrySteph

Nov-22

1776 (MRCROSSROADS) said:

Sadly, liberal politicians and MSM don't want to and will NOT talk about black on black violence

I just posted what "black-on-black" killings is about - and you know its true.

1776 (MRCROSSROADS) said:

that's one of the top two problems in the black community. The other being the pandemic of fatherless homes.

So many black kids are fatherless because you guys are killing (or locking up) their fathers.

BerrySteph

Nov-22

All the guns magically disappearing would not "fix" America.

It would make for a yuge improvement.

Stop police living in fear and, over and over again, shooting first and not asking questions afterwards.

BerrySteph

Nov-22

Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

The foundational myths of Black Lives Matter are false.

You're just a thug.

One of the shocking things for us in the UK is the sharing of quite shocking cases of police prejudice we've heard about pretty much for the first time.

A black barrister, a black bank-manager, a top black athlete (f) and, today, a black MP (f) have spoken for the first time about the harassment they're getting.

I don't know what the answer is - but most of these were incidents in cars - and that's 100% prejudice. People like me are almost never stopped. The last time it happened to me was over 20 years ago on a motorcycle. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-23

Trae Crowder makes a good point about how the police react to someone having a gun in their car and what colour their skin is in the video I posted earlier in this thread.

Worth the 5 minutes of your time.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages/1491/95

BerrySteph

Nov-23

Worth the 5 minutes of your time.

Sorry, if it was worth my time it would be in writing.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-24

BerrySteph said:

Sorry, if it was worth my time it would be in writing.

Then you would miss the point of a comedy routine.

Do you go to the cinema or read the scripts?

From that pathetic video by one ignorant person; "..simply because we resist arrest".

That says it all. Virtually no one gets killed by the police for "accepting the authority of a police officer in a civilized manner".

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-26

You really have trouble with humour, don't you?