Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Middle East Peace Deal   Africa and the Middle East

Started Aug-14 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 8941 views.
In reply toRe: msg 80
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-24

bml00

Nov-24

Sudan is a country in deep need of economic assistance , it has been historically home to groups hostile to Israel , their actions (Sudan's) meant that they received little or no help from the West and little or no sympathy for their situation .

The decision to create a new dynamic is based on necessity (the Mother of Invention) and a realization that we can offer to Sudan many things they currently do not have .

Our PM and the Head of Mossad yesterday made a visit to Saudi Arabia which will ultimately come into the fold of the new Middle East 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 82
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-11

bml00

Dec-11

The potential for Biden to seek to some form of reconciliation with Iran is an issue core to the countries lining up with Israel (there are more to come) of course economic considerations / scientific / military equipment beign others - Iran however is core to what you are seeing 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 84
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-22

Analysis

bml00

Jan-22

Biden will not upset the Apple Cart if he is wise he will take a leaf from Trump and continue to reach out to the Arab World and find ways that Jews and Arabs can become friends and less hostile .

I don’t know what influence Ivanka had in the relationship between Trump and Israel but Biden’s three kids are also married to Jews so I will guess that somewhere along the line he will listen to them.

I suspect he will talk about Two State solutions but I guess he knows how far that will get him as to Iran he will not and cannot rush , he knows that there will be so many obstacles put in his path by Arabs and Jew alike in this troubled chaotic region 

Let him heal America , 400,000 dead incredible he will have so many hurdles and bridges to cross in his own back garden before he gets to the outside world 

BM