Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Proud Boys   America - all of it

Started 10/1/20 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 7657 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/6/20

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

Source

Inside Miami Alt-Right Proud Boys Chapter | Miami New Times

Black Lives Matter activists don't just occasionally post memes.  They demand preferential treatment for black people.

These people are hardcore racists.  It's a modern-day Ku Klux Klan.

Wow... just... wow.

Once again, you cannot dispute so you resort to childish schoolyard taunts. The poster was correct!

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/

A group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Seattle marched through a residential neighborhood this week demanding that white residents give up their homes, dramatic video shows.

Footage of the Wednesday demonstration posted to Twitter shows a crowd of dozens chanting “Black lives matter” before an unidentified man projects his ire toward nearby white residents — saying they are living in a historically black section of the city as another woman in the crowd yells that they should “give up” their homes, the clip shows.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/11/20

That was interesting.

Basically a group of black people lamented, ineffectually, about the fact they once lived in the neighbourhood before being "pushed out".

Then the police arrived and gassed them.

What I missed was the moment the black crowd started burning crosses before dragging innocent people from their homes and lynching them in trees with no fear of prosecution.

Could I get your link to that?

Then they will be just like the Ku Klux Klan.

What I missed was the moment the black crowd started burning crosses before dragging innocent people from their homes and lynching them in trees with no fear of prosecution.

And, do you know why? Because my country is a MIRACLE! In less than two generations we went from jim crow laws, and the above happening at least a few times every single year, to becoming what is arguably one of the least (if not THE least) racist countries in the world. Yes, we still have thousands of vile, ignorant, people who believe that skin color is a significant determining factor in the worth of a person. Human beings are flawed, after all. The biggest problem we have, though, is the tens of millions of democrats in this country that seem to believe that very same thing. Treating those with different color skin with divisive terms like "people of color" and brainwashing them to believe that most, if not all, their problems are the result of "white privilege". The vast majority of Americans don't give a whit what color a person's skin is. The vast majority of us judge people on their actions.

Physician? Heal thyself;  https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/racism-in-aboriginal-australia

Scratch an Australian to find a racist. It's easy to use racist terms without meaning to. Racism exists at all levels of Australian society but Australians are in denial.

BTW democrat racism you ask/question? Here; “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden told radio DJ Charlamagne tha God on The Breakfast Club.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/13/20

That is a lovely idea, but while the stupid continue to out-breed the intelligent, humanity will continue to devolve.

The things your (and my) country fought to eradicate may well rear their ugly heads again as a result.

And yes, racism is a problem in my country.

As it is in yours.

That is a lovely idea, but while the stupid continue to out-breed the intelligent, humanity will continue to devolve.

As long as our democrat party continues it's propaganda stupid people will buy it. The whites will feel guilty and keep the vile, racist, democrat politicians in their cushy jobs. The blacks will feel victimized and keep the vile, racist, democrat politicians in their cushy jobs. Have you figured out the only winners, here?

The things your (and my) country fought to eradicate may well rear their ugly heads again as a result.

And yes, racism is a problem in my country.

As it is in yours.

I only know my country. I know that absolutely no one in my large circle of family (that crazy uncle died decades ago), friends, acquaintances, give skin color an ounce of importance in determining the value of a person. I know that laws, for decades now, have prevented educational, employment, financial, housing, judicial, discrimination in this country. There is, virtually, no "white privilege" in this country. Virtually all "privilege" in this country is green! And, virtually no one in this country is prevented from becoming wealthy because of the color of their skin. Some of our minorities are waking up to this, but, not enough. Here; http://truthnochaser.com/

It's really not difficult to understand.   The same forces are at work.

Progressives have been on a mission to improve us for well over a hundred years.  In the early days of the movement that involved eugenics and looking to keeping the bad influences of non-whites at a minimum through Jim Crow and racial segregation.

These days they're back to racial profiling and even segregation, but it's the bad influences of whites that are creating the enthusiasm.

One thing remains the same:  The Democratic Party, as it always has been, is solidly behind making race the issue, indeed so much as possible, the only issue.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

10/15/20

Bob, I have personally witnessed you say incredibly offensive things in T.O.F against a Korean.

Do Koreans not count, or is this just you trolling them by saying the same thing over and over because it's your Korean attack catchphrase?