Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hiya Harold   Hostess With The Mostess

Started Oct-20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 362 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-20

I noticed you popped in.

It has been a while since I was upset with you.

Too long to hold a grudge.

You are welcome back, if you would like to join in the conversations.

Just try not to be too much of a dick.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Harold27Z

Nov-1

Jenifer, you won't expect me to thank you with just a few words.
Nothing springs to mind except Galatians 4:16 - "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth" ?
Getting maligned and stabbed in the back goes with our southern territory.  Et tu Brute.

My courteously reply to your question was scorned with vinDICKtive venomous vile bile contempt calculated to hurt my feelings.
Your censorship algorithm was worthy of Facebook, Google, YouTube and Twitter.

Nobody is familiar with my daughter's unique name commemorating DNA heroes.
Likewise, I was equally unaware of any guys named "Ashleigh" or "Ashley" or "Ashling" or similar; only girls.

Your response implies the micro 0.002 percentage succumbing FROM Corona justifies the economic crash upon which my response was based.
By the SAME TOKEN, what consolation do you provide to people losing jobs, incomes, livelihoods and homes ?
Even a blind guy can see "Event 201", "Agenda 21", "Agenda 2030" and the "Great Reset" coming into play.

I dare say it must be embarrassing to fall for a hoax: hook, line and sinker.

You accused me of being an anti-vaxxer notwithstanding my sincere insistence that Liberals get multiple repeat booster shots.

Mandatory vaccines must needs be experimental otherwise they would not need a Scot-free non-liability clause.

Ironically they violate the Nuremberg Code sections 1, 6 and 9 vis-a-vis informed consent and risk-benefit analysis.
 Ditto for the WMA Declaration of Helsinki.
 Ditto for the Belmont Report.
 Ditto for the Hippocratic Oath.
Vaccine ingredients include non-human RNA altering human DNA plus RFID tracking chips, e-wallets linked to social credit scores, ie political orientation etc.

Clique privilege allowed blue-eyed CzoeMC to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) and post my reply into the PUBLIC DOMAIN.
This speaks volumes for her moral fibre and integrity.
She can have no qualms if I reciprocate with an evidential screenshot herein or within another forum or website/s.
Maybe we could start a topic entitled: "Morals and ethics".
I trust you will be consistent and ban her too ?  Should I hold my breath waiting for an apology ?

I fear you have misjudged me.  Pray tell, am I missing something ?

Just what am I expected or allowed to say ?  I dare say my overdue abortion poem will be construed / misconstrued as triggering raw nerves by guilty parties screaming for my blood.
My views, gleaned from experience, will be deemed borderline at best and/or crossing the Rubicon.

I am processing hundreds of screenshots with a view to deciding upon those worthy of a book.
I don't suppose the resident clique would appreciate a special mention or sneak preview.

It will also include proof of how controversial topics are manipulated or concealed into obscure unfrequented backwater folders on various fora.

The resident clique despise free-speech and will gladly invoke veto powers or threaten boycott leading to stagnation.
I cannot place you into the insidious invidious position of choosing between friends.  I have said enough because virtue-signalling is not my speciality.

slackerx

Nov-1

Harold27Z said...

am processing hundreds of screenshots with a view to deciding upon those worthy of a book.

My advice would be to hire a secretary and write a macro to help with organizing them.

Harold27Z said...

Just what am I expected or allowed to say ?

Harold27Z

Nov-1

i agree with your first suggestion.  Did you think of it all by yourself ?

As for your second suggestion, your logic escapes me.  Pray tell how I, the innocent victim, must apologize and for what ?

slackerx

Nov-1

Harold27Z said...

I, the innocent victim

This says everything about you.

White grievance and victimology. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Harold, I told you my friends mother had died of Covid and he couldn't even attend her funeral.

Your response was to say he had a girl's name.

You were a dick.