Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pennsylvania Democrats are Melting Down    America - all of it

Started Nov-2 by 1776 (MRCROSSROADS); 2751 views.

slackerx

Nov-2

If you live in Pennsylvania, and you haven't voted yet, I'd suggest that you vote tomorrow. That way you can have an impact on the outcome.

It'll take a few days for all the votes in Pennsylvania to be counted, so I don't have enough information to base any opinion on right now.

We can chat about the outcome of the Pennsylvania contest in a few days when we have more information.

slackerx said:

We can chat about the outcome of the Pennsylvania contest in a few days

Then, why did you bother, and STILL avoid the topic of the thread?

slackerx

Nov-2

> "Then, why did you bother, and STILL avoid the topic of the thread?"

I addressed the subject as best I can at this point.

I suggested that you vote if you live in Pennsylvania and haven't voted already.

Besides that, what else is there to say?

The votes will all be counted over the next few days, so we'll know the outcome soon enough.

There's no hurry.

This is how democracy works.

Point remains, Dems are melting down in PA. Feels good. ;-)

slackerx

Nov-2

> "Feels good. ;-)"

I'm happy that you are feeling good.

After all, we are all in this together.

When you feel good, that makes me feel good.

slackerx said:

we are all in this together.

It gives me hope you feel this way. Sadly, Dems haven't gotten the memo.

slackerx

Nov-2

"But while I will be a Democratic candidate, I will be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn’t support me as I will for those who did.

That’s the job of a president. To represent all of us, not just our base or our party. This is not a partisan moment. This must be an American moment.

It’s a moment that calls for hope and light and love. Hope for our futures, light to see our way forward, and love for one another."

I watched it. And noted the myriad of lies. His policies would destroy the country.

Medicare for All (AKA "Public Option")
Green New Deal - "Biden believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face."
Equal Outcome for All
Free College - "Providing two years of community college or other high-quality training program without debt"

And why hasn't he condemned the the Marxist terrorists running Black Lives Matter and the fascist thugs running ANTIFA.

Why has he said he would love to beat up Trump, at LEAST twice? "I wish we were in high school and I could take him behind the gym.”

Is calling Trump supporters Ugly and thugs unifying?

Nothing about Biden is unifying, and nothing about his policies is American.

"It’s a moment that calls for hope and light and love" - REALLY? And where was this hope, light and love the past fours years Democrats tried to destroy a sitting president, to the point of inventing a collusion hoax, a sham impeachment and non-stop attempts to obstruct everything the president was trying to do? Hope, light and love?

Democrats allowing radicals to burn down liberal cities and calling it protests? Hope, light and love? Nice try.

Democrat's call to violence:

Chuck Schumer: “I want to tell you Gorsuch, I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you…”

Peter Fonda - "Barron Trump should be put in a cage with pedophiles."

Samantha Bee - Ivanka is a feckless c**t."

Katie Rich - "Barron Trump will be this country’s first home school shooter.”

Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo.

Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”

Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video.

Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face.”

Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death.”

Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar.’

David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert Mueller.

Mickey Rourke Threatens to Beat Trump with Baseball Bat: “He Can Suck My F*cking D*ck.”

Actress Lea DeLaria Threatens to ‘Take Out’ Republicans and Independents with Baseball Bat after Trump Win.

Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump” Song.

Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video.

Rapper Everlast Warns Trump: “I Will Punch You in Your F*cking Face.”

Larry Wilmore Jokes About Suffocating Trump with ‘Pillow They Used to Kill Scalia.’

Sarah Silverman Suggests Military Could Help Overthrow Trump.

Lawmaker Maria Chappelle-Nadal -- "I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Johnny Deep -- "Where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him."

Maxine Waters -- "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!" 

Joe Biden -- "I wish we were in high school and I could take him behind the gym.”

Jon Tester: I wish I could punch him (Trump) in the face.

Cory Booker -- "Get up in the face of some congresspeople."
Cory Booker: My testosterone makes me feel like punching him (Trump)

Eric Holder --  "When they go low we kick them."

Hillary Clinton -- "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about."