Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

  • 1208
    MEMBERS
  • 62546
    MESSAGES
  • 0
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Inevitable Civil War begins   America - all of it

Started 1/7/21 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 41615 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

1/31/21

The Sun article was really good, thank you.

The only thing I didn't like was the sue of the common phrase "Liberal Agenda".  It's like a nefarious plan to give you clean air, safe schools and healthcare.

I acknowledge the left is guilty of smug superiority - myself especially.  I want to be the sort of person that listens to opposing points of view.  But when it comes to QAnon conspiracy theorists, I'll be smug and superior in the knowledge that I am right and they are idiots.

I looked at the article about democrats calling for violence.  Maxine Walters was totally out of line. 

I don't agree that Hillary's comment: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” was inciting violence.

The rest was a mess of unhinged people lashing out.  Not helpful at all.

bml00 said:

I understand that being as stupid as you has taken years .

You need a new Bingo card.

BullyMan said:

I have no knowledge of Political science but I am aware that Trump was the back lash to Obamaism

Having a Black President felt like a slap on the face to the Confederate Nazis.

What else is new?

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I acknowledge the left is guilty of smug superiority - myself especially.  I want to be the sort of person that listens to opposing points of view.  But when it comes to QAnon conspiracy theorists, I'll be smug and superior in the knowledge that I am right and they are idiots.

It would help if people would stop acting like their brain was fried by a Secret Jewish Space Laser. 

bml00 said:

I have no knowledge of Political science but I am aware that Trump was the back lash to Obamaism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_backlash

bml00

From: bml00

1/31/21

Stupidity is stupidity there is no reason to claim that the Right in Politics are more stupid that the Left each has its fill of ideologues each has been shown to be capable of anything 

BM

bml00 said:

Stupidity is stupidity there is no reason to claim that the Right in Politics are more stupid that the Left each has its fill of ideologues each has been shown to be capable of anything 

An inability to adapt to our multicultural world is a level of stupidity that is difficult to suppass. What could be more stupid than this?

"I am in doubt that a COLORED WOMAN will sit well with millions and millions of people specially one married to a Jew (I doubt you could ask for a more flammable toxic mix for the American Right to swallow )"

I mean, is this level of stupidity really worth shooting Iowans over?

Here's a wall that Democrats can believe in:

The face of far-right domestic terrorism in the U.S.:

Nancy Pelosi got her Speaker's stand back undamaged.

The guy with the wooden spear has just seized the Capitol for the Visigoths.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

2/1/21

bml00 said:

there is no reason to claim that the Right in Politics are more stupid that the Left...

Watch a debate on Climate Change, gay rights or the Muslim faith and get back to me.

TOP