Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Failed Coup Fallout   America - all of it

Started Jan-9 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 17238 views.
RRBud

Mar-3

No, I do not.  Several of those who unlawfully entered the Capitol during that incident were photographed, and have been identified by several law enforcement agencies as Antifa or BLM members.  Of those, some have publicly acknowledged their active membership in those organizations.  What we're getting from Director Wray are lies specifically to support our illegitimate "President" Biden.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
RRBud said:

Several of those who unlawfully entered the Capitol during that incident were photographed, and have been identified by several law enforcement agencies as Antifa or BLM members.

Can I have their names, please?

In reply toRe: msg 101
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Also, is there anyone on Earth you would trust to tell you the insurrection was planned and co-ordinated by white supremacist groups like the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers?

Would you believe it if Tucker Carlson told you?

In reply toRe: msg 103
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 104
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 105
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 106
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

katiek2

Mar-6

I am so tired of reading about the "deadly attack" and "insurrection" of Jan 6.  Of more than 10,000 at the capitol that day, approximately 800 participated in the riot, 5 people died as a result of the riot (unarmed woman by police, 3 participants trampled, 1 policeman MAYBE from being hit with something.  There still has not been an autopsy release on the policeman who died, but reports now say it was not a result of physical harm to him. There were admittedly several hundred people who swarmed the WH but few were armed.  Here is a link that details charges against those considered the most egregious offenders:

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965472049/the-capitol-siege-the-arrested-and-their-stories 

There are 2 firearms, 1 crutch, 2 batons, 1 hockey stick, 1 sharpened pole, 4 baseball bats,  1 taser, 3 shields, 1 crowbar, 1 fire extinguisher, 2 flagpoles, 1 pocket knife, 2 irritant sprays.  These are the "unlawful and dangerous weapons" used against the  DC police armed with rifles, batons, tear gas and outfitted in riot gear.  1 man was arrested for bragging on FB about his weapons and what he wanted to do with them.  He did not go to the rally.  The pipe bombs were found blocks away from the capitol at the RNC and DNC headquarters.  Yes, people can be and were hurt by others brandishing those items, but "armed and dangerous" against police carrying military weaponry???  Hardly.

It's really hard to keep perspective when all you see and hear from media makes it seem as though 10,000 rabid rioters descended on the WH armed to the teeth, with the express purpose of killing everyone inside.  There are idiots in the world, some try to act out their fantasies and others do their best to inflate what actually happened.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I only saw one image that showed how large the crowd was.  So many Trump supporters just went home.

katiek2 said:

It's really hard to keep perspective when all you see and hear from media makes it seem as though 10,000 rabid rioters descended on the WH armed to the teeth, with the express purpose of killing everyone inside.

Not 10,000.  But people DID die, and they erected a gallows outside for Mike Pence.  You have to wonder what would have happened if they got hold of him.

I agree that most of those who broke into the Capitol were more moron than terrorist.