Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Failed Coup Fallout   America - all of it

Started 1/9/21 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 20451 views.

Yep.  I'm saying it most definitely was not violent.  Nor was it in any way planned. 

A few people were let into the Capitol and took some selfies.

Only one person died there.  An American lady, who was shot by a badly trained guard.  He'll get off, and they'll be no riots about that.  Because it was a WHITE woman, and a a Trump supporter.

Your media is SHIT.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-16

Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

Your media is SHIT.

Just mine?  Or the US media who also reported on it?  The BBC? All European news outlets.  Al Jazeera?  Asia?  Africa?

The whole world watched it happen in real time, on air.

How can you twist your logic so miraculously, that you can declare it fake news?

In reply toRe: msg 123
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-20

You post mainly stories from the ABC.   I've already told you that you might just as well be quoting the National Enquirer as far as I'm concerned.   They're okay for a report on where the latest hurricane or typhoon is coming from or a long-lost dog story.   Not much else.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but it's not so much what they publish (though that is terribly slanted) but what they omit (which is most of what is important).   I'm well familiar with this kind of government associated media because our CBC runs very much in parallel to what you see on ABC.   They have always been propaganda sites to some degree.  Over the last twenty years they've become much worse.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

And Reuters?

Associated Press?

Who are they propaganda mouthpieces for?

And while we're at it, who exactly is my government funded ABC a propaganda mouthpiece for?  Our current conservative government?

You're coming across as paranoid and delusional.

In reply toRe: msg 126
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 127
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sad to say, even Reuters and AP aren't entirely reliable anymore.  I have seen stories from them that turned out not to be true and in some cases could have been checked before publishing.  But they didn't bother, because like most news agencies, they are likely shedding staff like fleas.  Instead they rely on press releases, Twitter and Facebook feeds, and unscrutinized texting and video supplied by the public.

In Canada there is little difference between the Conservatives and the Liberals.  I'm assuming it's similar in Australia.   It's the bureaucrats and their friends who are in control.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

In Canada there is little difference between the Conservatives and the Liberals. I'm assuming it's similar in Australia.

We're pretty similar to Canada in a lot of ways, actually.

In reply toRe: msg 130
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-11