Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Why is Israel leading the World    Africa and the Middle East

Started Jan-10 by bml00; 358 views.
bml00

Jan-10

Why is Israel leading the World with the fight against COVID

Israel has made distributing the vaccine a military operation – now so should we
http://digitaleditions.telegraph.co.uk/data/442/reader/reader.html?social#!preferred/0/package/442/pub/442/page/74/article/NaN

In reply toRe: msg 1

Unfortunately, the Coup Klux Klan has been in charge of our covid response here in the USA.

People are being forced into cramped spaces, and some even refuse to wear a mask when offered.

In reply toRe: msg 2

Republican members of Congress refuse to wear masks during Capitol insurrection

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/politics/republican-congress-members-refuse-masks-trnd/index.html

"Gracias a diós y nuestro señor salvador, fue el diablo el que me enseñó a tocar violin."

Felipe Ibarra, violinista

In reply toRe: msg 1

We had a white supremacist terrorist, Kyle Rittenhouse, visit Iowa a while back, and he's lucky that he didn't contract covid. He ended up in the front row of a Coup Klux Klan superspreader event.

As you can see here, the Coup Klux Klan doesn't even care about the good health of their own terrorist supporters, much less the families of Americans.

The Coup Klux Klan had a choice between coronavirus and America, and they chose the virus.

CamGeary

Jan-11

el gringo (ramseylurker) said...

Coup Klux Klan

Did you make that up yourself or was it in a Party circular?

I think it was a headline in some foreign newspaper. I saw it on TV, but it went by too fast to remember which one. They were just going thru foreign headlines.

I'd like to take credit for it, but unfortunately I'm not that clever.

I hope that whoever thought it up got a raise.

CamGeary

Jan-11

That is a superb headline...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-12

el gringo (ramseylurker) said:

I think it was a headline in some foreign newspaper. I saw it on TV, but it went by too fast to remember which one. They were just going thru foreign headlines.

It could have been CNN.  They praised my state newspaper for capturing one of the best shot of the riots.

US Capitol riots: How the world's media reacted to Trump, his supporters  and the storming of Congress | The West Australian

From the floor of the US Congress:

"MAGA - Make America Grieve Again"