Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The first 100 days   America - all of it

Started Jan-22 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 6634 views.
bml00

Jan-27

Try sitting in a tank for 72 hours at a stretch with a 6ft gent dressed in a skirt and pink shoes , believe me it is not conducive to the battle field 

In my day I was tasked with assisting Gay / Lesbians etc which in reality is no issue at all , they were merely advised not to advertise their preferences however in the 2 or 3 cases of Transgender I could not no matter in good conscious find anything but desk jobs for these people 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 14
bml00 said:

In my day I was tasked with assisting Gay / Lesbians etc which in reality is no issue at all , they were merely advised not to advertise their preferences however in the 2 or 3 cases of Transgender I could not no matter in good conscious find anything but desk jobs for these people 

That's a scary thought. Hopefully, we won't put folks like you in charge here in my country. 

bml00

Jan-27

Another gem of a reply 

In reply toRe: msg 16
bml00 said:

Another gem of a reply 

In reply toRe: msg 14
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-28

bml00 said:

Try sitting in a tank for 72 hours at a stretch with a 6ft gent dressed in a skirt and pink shoes

Right.  Because that would logically happen.

In reply toRe: msg 18
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-28

Analysis

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...
bml00 said:

Try sitting in a tank for 72 hours at a stretch with a 6ft gent dressed in a skirt and pink shoes

Right.  Because that would logically happen.

Isn't that the same argument they used to prevent women from serving in the armed forces at one time?

Somehow, I doubt that BM would last very long in the US Army.

Army chaplain under investigation for calling transgender soldiers 'mentally unfit' to serve

Officials are investigating a Texas Army chaplain after he suggested in a social media post that transgender soldiers were “mentally unfit” and “unqualified to serve.”

snip--------------

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-29

Biden and Democrats Move Fast on COVID-19 Relief Despite GOP Obstruction: A Closer Look

Seth takes a closer look at Republicans getting upset Joe Biden won't work with them after signaling they were willing to do anything to sabotage his agenda....

In reply toRe: msg 21
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-30

jra2750

Jan-30

42 Executive Orders in just 10 days.  I wonder if Joe knows what he's signing.  Surely reinstating the Iran nuclear treaty is a great move and so is getting back into WHO.  I remain bewildered however by the president's idea for:  re-occurring stimulus packages...as well I M startled at:  Those who are afraid of COVID may stay home - and STILL GET PAID.  The teachers unions R thrilled with that one despite all the evidence that opening schools IS safe.  

I see that the Biden admin. is continuing with the daily press briefings started by Trump.  Interestingly it looks like in this case however Pre. Biden will not appear.  A brilliant move actually...there is no possible way that Joe could handle nosey reporters...even at those EO signings Joe bolts when the ?s come...and so does Kamala.  It is imperative that the Biden team keep Joe out of the public domain.  I say this because IMO Donald Trump's daily hour-long ramblings became his achilles heel...he talked too much and the Press saw blood.  

Daily press briefings need to be handled by the Biden advisers/appointees.  Not by Joe - ever.  And when there arrives the need for a presidential TV fireside chat it must be produced and directed to the nth degree lest Pres. Biden stumbles badly.  The entire Biden team including Jill must absolutely protect the man America elected to represent us.  Jill and the team must take a page from the Reagan handbook and B in control 24/7/365.