Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

'Multiracial Whiteness'   General Confusion

Started Jan-22 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 334 views.
The Washington Post reveals why so many ‘white supremacists’ are in fact not white. It’s scary

... The Washington Post is here to explain all the bad think away. Over the weekend, the paper ran a piece by NYU history professor Cristina Beltrán: ‘To understand Trump’s support, we must think in terms of multiracial Whiteness.’

Multiracial…whiteness? Aren’t those antonyms? Not at all, you fool. Beltrán explains: ‘Rooted in America’s ugly history of white supremacy, indigenous dispossession and anti-blackness, multiracial whiteness is an ideology invested in the unequal distribution of land, wealth, power and privilege — a form of hierarchy in which the standing of one section of the population is premised on the debasement of others. Multiracial whiteness reflects an understanding of whiteness as a political color and not simply a racial identity — a discriminatory worldview in which feelings of freedom and belonging are produced through the persecution and dehumanization of others.’

See? Sloppy reporting has left everyone tragically confused. When the Post calls Trump supporters white, it’s not talking about their actual skin color. It’s just calling them evil. But the path of unrighteousness is open to all. Beltrán warns that those born brown may fall to whiteness by embracing the evil path of…’colorblind individualism’.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-23

For the record, it annoyed me when so many reports of the riots felt the need to mention the "mostly white" crowd.

Especially when in so many cases it wasn't true.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

Especially when in so many cases it wasn't true.

I'm referring to the Capitol riots.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

I'm referring to the Capitol riots.

This guy could have added a little color to the Jan 6 insurrection, but he was ordered to stay away by a Judge after an earlier Trump event where he targeted 2 Historic Black Churches for vandalism and stole a Back Lives Matter flag from them and burned it. He had several high capacity rifle magazines on him at the time.

Looks to me like somebody is trying to cause trouble for him in paradise. Somebody snitched on him.

I wonder if his friends still like him.

Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement

Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement (msn.com)

Hey, USBullyPatrol Afronut!

Welcome to the forum!

Still working out at the gym, or did it get shut down?