Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

bml00

Jun-1

The refugees living outside of Israel will by and large NEVER return , there was an offer of some 30,000 of the original 1948 refugees in any peace settlement , currently there is almost no sense of any form of peace negotiations from Us to Them or Them to Us .

I will guess that by the time any peace is finally arranged the 30k Refugees will be Brown Bread .

Israel is not ready to commit national suicide by taking back the refugees , I am sure you get this , they were offered partition but chose war , we won they lost .

There is in all conflicts unjust events , Polish Jews cannot get back their property FYI eg 

In the case in question the Arabs have been asked to pay rent they refused they refused because their political masters knew that if they paid rent it would open a can of worms for all the other occupied houses .

The Jews were never expected back after the Jordanian occupation , the last thing they ever imagined was the Jews beating them in battle 

BM

bml00

Jun-1

Lets go down your road and fight wars proportionally , they fire 4300 rockets in to Israeli cities and Israel will fire 4300 rockets into Gaza , but hey that does not work does it because we have bomb shelters and they dont , so lets only fire 2300 rockets into Gaza .

How does that fit with you ?

BM

bml00

Jun-1

I cannot talk for the machinations of ideas years ago can I?

We are where we are , they are a terrorist group and we have to deal with the reality of today or do you believe having a long philosophical debate will make it better?

BM

adwil

Jun-1

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Gaza is surrounded on all sides by Israeli blockades.

When Hamas is firing rockets or trying to get terrorists into Israel via tunnels, Israel closes her border crossings. When there's peace, those crossings are open. The Egyptian crossing is almost always open. 

There IS an Israeli sea blockade. It was imposed when Hamas took control of Gaza and the Iranians tried to send them a shipload of weapons.  Gaza Airport was destroyed during the 2nd Intifada. 

It is highly unlikely that Gaza or the Palestinian Territories would be allowed an airport. Think suicide bombers, planes loaded with fuel like 9/11 and less than 50 miles from Gaza to Tel Aviv. 

bml00

Jun-1

Israeli trucks have been supplying for the last few days Israel Reopens Crossing Into Gaza Strip - YouTube

adwil

Jun-1

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

If Jewish people are living in houses vacated as a result of the Palestinian people being banished from the region decades ago - then the Palestinians have a right to take those houses back...

And the Jews whose property, businesses, wealth and possessions were confiscated when the Arab countries forced them out when Israel was founded, should also get their 'houses wealth and possessions'  back? 

I'm afraid you're not being even slightly realistic. 

bml00

Jun-2

Iran's largest Naval vessel has just sunk (I am sure you will be surprised) On board fire sinks largest ship in Iranian navy in Gulf of Oman - www.israelhayom.com

This morning two Iranian pilots sitting in their aircraft were launched out of the plane , no great shakes except they were still in their hardened bunker  2 Iranian fighter jet pilots killed in ‘collision with hangar roof’ as ejector seat malfunctions – reports — RT World News

BM

• Edited June 2, 2021 9:22 am  by  bml00
adwil

Jun-2

bml00 said:

"Iran's largest Naval vessel has just sunk (I am sure you will be surprised) On board fire sinks largest ship in Iranian navy in Gulf of Oman - www.israelhayom.com This morning two Iranian pilots sitting in their aircraft were launched out of the plane , no great shakes except they were still in their hardened bunker  2 Iranian fighter jet pilots killed in ‘collision with hangar roof’ as ejector seat malfunctions – reports — RT World News"

My surprise is enormous. Morale must be pretty low. ;-)

Di (amina046)

Jun-3

Well while you delight in a disaster that befalls Iran, I delight in waving a “fond” goodbye to Netanyahu! 

bml00

Jun-3

I join you in your Joy , I voted for Lapid and am delighted that he has formed a new Government 

BM