Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Family Values   World Wide WTF?

Started Feb-16 by el gringo (ramseylurker); 6959 views.
SquaddyB

Feb-23

Sometimes you need to take a chill pill. Don't take life so serious.

SQUADDYB said...

Sometimes you need to take a chill pill. Don't take life so serious.

You barged into this thread shouting racial slurs, simply because somebody crossed the border into Iowa just to get married, and I need to take a chill pill?

Physician, heal thyself.

SquaddyB

Feb-23

Point out the racial slur and I will mail you a check for $10,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUADDYB said:

Point out the racial slur and I will mail you a check for $10,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like many white supremacists, you are both a liar and a deadbeat. 

Just like the Former Guy.

SquaddyB

Feb-23

Like many shit-stirring snowflakes, you are a farce, a liar and the ultimate deadbeat!

SQUADDYB said:

Like many shit-stirring snowflakes, you are a farce, a liar and the ultimate deadbeat!

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

Isn't it blind sided?

Well, you have to remember, SquaddyBoy a Brit. 

Brittian got sideblinded when they lost that war with the United States of America, and SquaddyBoy is apparently still resentful over it, hence his attitude towards Americans and his pottymouth.

When he was a child, his mother would wash his mouth out with soap. That's called Family Values.

But today, he's a keyboard warrior saying things under a cloak of anonymity and calling people dehumanizing racial slurs online that he'd never dare to call them to their faces.

Former US president Barack Obama has made a startling revelation. The normally composed politician said he once broke a schoolmate's nose for using a racial slur in a locker room fight. The 44th US President reflected on why people dehumanise others. 

SQUADDYB said:

LISTEN:

If I get behind the steering wheel of a car after I had a few too many jars of the black stuff - it is illegal!

If I decide to take the subway and jump the barrier - it is illegal!

If I rob a bank - it is illegal!

If I wetback it across a river and enter a country without documentation and authorization - it is illegal!

END OF!

Edited to add: Don't get all teary eyed if the truth offends you. They are ILLEGALS!

Have you ever seen an illegal tree?

Check out 2:30 in this video.

8645 (RedBV) said:

Yawn . . .

We're going to put that one on the middle square of your BINGO card.

It's kinda' like a free square.