Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Canada: the new Soviet Union   America - all of it

Started Mar-27 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 666 views.

The court found him in contempt of previous orders which sought to restrain his speech with regard to the medical and social gender transition of his child by medical and legal authorities. The father opposes this process on the grounds that it is causing irreversible physical and psychological harm to his child.

This process of seeking to defend his child from iatrogenic medical harm—ordinarily something we would associate with positive parenting—has been characterised as "family violence" and harassment by the court and by the child's trans rights activist legal advisers.

In Canada, protective parenting is a criminal offence.

On March 16, the father surrendered to the court to be arrested for a hearing on a criminal charge of contempt of court. He was found to be in contempt and remanded to North Fraser Remand prison.

In reply toRe: msg 1

The school counsellor changed the child’s name without telling her parents. The school “socially transitioned” the biologically female child on its own initiative, with the input of a gender ideologue psychologist, Dr. Wallace Wong.

When you do a Google search on this story you're not presented with a lot of options.  Most of the media will not touch it.  It's kinda like the scandals surrounding the Biden family:  Do everything possible to hide this story!!!   It's likely that it's not just the media's lack of attention; it's another case of Google deleting stories their owners don't like:

But here's more from one of the few outlets which doesn't want to hide and pretend this isn't happening:

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-10

He's psychologically and emotionally abused his own child.

Fuck this guy.

The counsellor should be terminated, be debarred from practice, and sued.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-11

katiek2

Apr-11

Very sad story.  I have a question, though, that doesn't really have anything to do with this young man's trauma.  If he was born a girl, and felt so strongly that he was male that he underwent surgery to remove breasts, why does he insist on calling himself "they".  Is he female sometimes and other times male?  I'm confused.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-13

I noticed the "they", too.

I think it was the ABC at a loss as to what pronoun to use.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Apr-13

Transgender people will choose the pronoun they feel most comfortable with. It's not a cut and dry male OR female situation. Trans is more a gender on it's own.

Jenifer, 

I find it truly egregious that the LGBIT+++ 'community' pretends to be discriminated against.

If they were talking about the Muslim world or Africa, they'd have a point.  In Western societies they are one of the designated victim groups and are therefore allotted privileged status (unless they are white men, the original fighters for gay rights:  they must remain hidden, unrecognized, and silent).

Let these fat black trans people take their fight to Saudi Arabia and Tanzania.