Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Canada: the new Soviet Union   America - all of it

Started Mar-27 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 822 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-10

He's psychologically and emotionally abused his own child.

Fuck this guy.

The counsellor should be terminated, be debarred from practice, and sued.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-11

katiek2

Apr-11

Very sad story.  I have a question, though, that doesn't really have anything to do with this young man's trauma.  If he was born a girl, and felt so strongly that he was male that he underwent surgery to remove breasts, why does he insist on calling himself "they".  Is he female sometimes and other times male?  I'm confused.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-13

I noticed the "they", too.

I think it was the ABC at a loss as to what pronoun to use.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Apr-13

Transgender people will choose the pronoun they feel most comfortable with. It's not a cut and dry male OR female situation. Trans is more a gender on it's own.

Jenifer, 

I find it truly egregious that the LGBIT+++ 'community' pretends to be discriminated against.

If they were talking about the Muslim world or Africa, they'd have a point.  In Western societies they are one of the designated victim groups and are therefore allotted privileged status (unless they are white men, the original fighters for gay rights:  they must remain hidden, unrecognized, and silent).

Let these fat black trans people take their fight to Saudi Arabia and Tanzania.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-20

You said that LGTB+++ people are not discriminated against, then mention two countries where they are killed for the "crime" of being gay.

That's exactly why I mentioned them.   They want to preach gay rights?   Talk to countries where people are executed for being gay.