Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Poison, Mutilate, Sterilize   World Wide WTF?

Started Apr-3 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 685 views.

Nothing exemplifies the madness of our times more than the fervent push since 2013 by therapists, educators, social workers, and journalists to poison, mutilate, and sterilize girls who have self-diagnosed themselves with the novel social-media-transmitted hysteria now known as rapid-onset gender dysphoria (ROGD).

Hence, Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters by Abigail Shrier, an op-ed freelancer for The Wall Street Journal, is one of the most valuable (as well as sensible and lively) books of recent years. Shrier is terribly bright but not an academic: She brings a wise Jewish mother’s perspective to her advice for parents losing their chance of grandchildren to the insanity of our age. ...

In reply toRe: msg 1

I've posted about this elsewhere:

In reply toRe: msg 2

In reply toRe: msg 3

Nice outline of the agenda:

• Big Pharma and medical; life long medical interventions. Now they can bill the military as well. Trumps trans ban was a medically based rule, not a bias.
  • Feminization/sterilization of the population. Nearly all trans kids will become sterile. The boys are castrated, the girls are subtracted from the ranks of lesbians who often would become mothers anyway. No one believes they are men anyways so its not a get for the man camp.
  • Homophobia: gay people are ackshually the opposite sex. So the new trans jibes with the old homophobia and we see trad families going with it on occasion - although straigh conservative men are the largest anti trans boys in girls sport group, but… they are Nazis. Some wacky Mormon moms are now onboard, effectively portaging their old school homophobia to the new trans homophobia, wiping out a generation of openly gay Mormon boys. Well done.
  • A deep well of PSTD and other traumatized men who try to escape their former persona with (partial) sexchange. They are often social media and real life weapons against feminists. Estrogen flooding testosterone receptors is deranging. Interestingly many of the most prominent, high performing MtFs appear to NOT be taking any hormones, or getting any surgeries: Rachel Levine, Lana Wachowski. They arent actually trans at all. They are cross dressers, fetishists.
  • Its a great tool to take out the “well meaning” “liberal” and “LibFem” moderates (not nearly revolutionary enough) by devastating their families and costing them thousands of dollars in psych and medical treatments.
  • Demanding a biological equivalence to 2+2=5, classic Commie mind control
  • Opening the door to Pedos. “Age play”, “MAPs”, “Love knows No Age” and other terms are normalized. There is an ol trope that childhood molestation causes homosexuality. Not true, but, every deranged hard leftist who was abused and seeks to normalize the continuation of the cycle by these means, that I have known, was abused.
  • Social media coercion, especially of girls. Bullying and conformity on steroids. The rise of straight, FtM early onset is a clue.

This shit has it all. It is an effective tool in destroying the fabric of Liberal Democratic society:

• CCP involvement in stoking social media for this reason.
  • Globalist involvement in funding the movement. These wackos think we are on the verge of (fill in the blank) Climate Catastrophe, Population “Bomb”, “Fear of a Black Planet” (that one is whispered). So they support abortion in Black communities, Black transing, hard, while also, perhaps playing fast and loose with Gain of Function Virology research (ooooops). They ackshually think they need to control the world population which will peak at about 9 billion in about 30 years. They think they are white knights to humanity.

https://forum.quillette.com/t/when-sons-become-daughters-parents-of-transitioning-boys-speak-out-on-their-own-suffering/22413/50

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-10

What he actually did was breach her privacy by publicly naming and shaming her.

His "freedom of speech" ends with her (or his, as he prefers) right to privacy.

The high court ordered the dad to not stand in the way of the 15-year-old’s hormone therapy and to try and better understand gender dysphoria. He was also told to stop speaking to the media about the case and warned that his public attempts to undermine his child’s wishes was a form of family violence.

This man could have simply accepted his child as is.  Instead he rejected and emotionally abused her (or him).

Find someone more worthy of championing.

katiek2

Apr-10

The hardest thing any parent has to do is refuse to support /condone a child's action that the parent feels is detrimental to that child's well-being; in this case for life.  He is literally fighting for his child's life.  I'm assuming you read the article. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

This man could have simply accepted his child as is.  Instead he rejected and emotionally abused her (or him).

That's a very simplistic statement.  You're saying he should have stood by and said nothing while his child was, in his opinion, harming herself.  No, he should not have gone public with her name, both for the sake of her privacy and because it was illegal.  However, his fight to let her at least get closer to adulthood before making such a life-altering decision is understandable.  There's no going back from transition surgery.  He did not reject her, he did not emotionally abuse her.  He's desperately trying to stop her from taking steps that can't be undone if she later regrets her decisions.

• Edited April 10, 2021 7:56 am  by  katiek2

I notice it took a while before you responded.   I guess it took a while for the woke community to come up with an answer to this and you, in effect, copy and pasted it here.

No.  The state does not have the right to interfere in this extreme drastic manner.   They should be tried and convicted of child abuse.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-11

katiek2 said:

I'm assuming you read the article.

Which one?  One article was championing the father's cause, the other was pointing out how he was continually going to the media to name and shame his daughter and her mother (his ex-wife).

katiek2 said:

You're saying he should have stood by and said nothing while his child was, in his opinion, harming herself.

Of course he has the right to say something.  Perhaps the first thing he should have done is talk to his daughter and find out why she feels this way? 

And let's go with the simple analogy of teenagers harming themselves.  Let's say she was cutting herself.  Instead of reaching out to her to find out why, he goes to the media, names her and publicly sues her mother.

How is that helping?

katiek2 said:

No, he should not have gone public with her name, both for the sake of her privacy and because it was illegal.

And this is what he is being charged with.  Not his opinion on LGTBIQ issues.

katiek2 said:

He did not reject her, he did not emotionally abuse her.

He is unwilling to accept her as she is.  That is rejection. 

katiek2 said:

He's desperately trying to stop her from taking steps that can't be undone if she later regrets her decisions.

How old were you when you "decided" to be heterosexual?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-11

Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

I notice it took a while before you responded. I guess it took a while for the woke community to come up with an answer to this and you, in effect, copy and pasted it here.

I have no doubt you wish this to be true.

However, my computer died.  I needed to buy a new one, have all my files transferred, set it up, get to know Windows 10 and reconnect with all the sites I visit, forums I run and games I play.

Factor in busy days where I just didn't have the time to get into this forum coupled with my common reaction to a new discussion started by you as "Oh, what hateful, bigoted crap is this and do I care?"

There's a week of me not getting around to it right there.

katiek2

Apr-11

You're assuming he did not talk to his daughter.

Nowhere does he state he is unwilling to accept her as she is.  He is unwilling to subject her to harmful and permanent changes before she has had the chance to make an adult decision about herself.  Her divorced/separated parents share custody.  She was 11 when her mother, without informing her father, and with pressure from school counselor (who, of course, knows the child better than either parent) decided to start hormone and testosterone therapy.  She is still only 15, hardly mature enough to truly understand the no-going-back part.

I never decided either way.  It never entered my mind.  I've always been female, never interested in being male.  How old were you when you made your choice? 

My brother said he always knew he was different than other boys, but waited until 18 to come out, simply because he wanted to be sure this was who he really is.