Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mass shootings in the US   America - all of it

Started 10/3/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 71994 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/6/20

He thinks I'm an anti-vaxxer?

Jesus Christ! I knew he didn't pay attention to anything I said, but that's just deflating!

BerrySteph

5/6/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

He thinks I'm an anti-vaxxer? Jesus Christ! I knew he didn't pay attention to anything I said, but that's just deflating!

Meddly is not the same kind of troll as Eldotardo - he's more intelligent and is part of a gang that's rewarded for his efforts.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/19/20

BerrySteph

5/20/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The FBI cracked the iPhone encryption of the Royal Saudi Air Force trainee, second lieutenant Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, 21, who was killed by law enforcement during the December 6, 2019 attack, US Attorney-General William Barr said.

Unlikely. They presumably have got hold of the content of some of his communications, but it will be by HUMINT.

The US Justice Department succeeded in unlocking the encryption on his iPhone after Apple Inc declined to do so, Mr Barr told reporters ... Mr Barr called on Congress to take action on forcing Apple and other tech companies to help law-enforcement agencies get through encryptions during criminal investigations.

If the US could break the encryption, Barr would not tell people and certainly wouldn't be threatening Apple and others to let the USG spy on us.

The new details, including that Alshamrani had been radicalised in Saudi Arabia years before he arrived in the US, raise fresh questions about the vetting of Saudi military members and trainees who spend time at American military bases.

The US has been radicalising Saudis for years and years - look up the Michael Springman whistle-blowing.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-19/saudi-shooter-florida-naval-base-2019-ties-al-qaeda/12261596
The gunman killed three US sailors at a naval air base station in Pensacola, Florida, last year.(AP: Melissa Nelson)

In February, an audio recording purporting to be from the Islamist militant group Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula claimed responsibility for the fatal attack, but provided no evidence.

In other words, whatever communications he had were irrelevant to the attack (which is only the kind of thing that happens in the US all the time anyway).

Prior to the shooting spree, the shooter posted criticism of US wars and quoted slain Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden on social media.

That's disgraceful - Saudis behaving like people in a free society?

"The evidence we have been able to develop … shows that the Pensacola attack was actually the brutal culmination of years of planning," FBI director Christopher Wray told reporters

He must think we're idiots to tell us that.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/21/20

Berry.  I noticed you poked your head in yesterday.

If you can PLEASE respect my rule about hijacking conversations, I'll give you another shot.  But there will not be "three strikes" this time.  I'll just boot you first time.

In reply toRe: msg 264
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-18

In reply toRe: msg 265
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-18