Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Guns. Yes, let's have a discussion   General Confusion

Started 10/5/17 by Johneeo; 32186 views.
In reply toRe: msg 254
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-26

Interesting to see opinions from 2 years ago on this topic

Why We Constantly Avoid Talking About Gun Control - Some News (Las Vegas, The NRA, Puerto Rico)

Some News this week: You know what? We aren't going to try to be cute right now. America has a gun problem, and it's time firearm advocates pulled their head...

In reply toRe: msg 255
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Sep-3

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said: Concerns have been raised in Australia over the sale of an illegal handgun accessory.

I let rip at the British gun-nuts after Dunblane (one of them had said the teacher should have had a pistol in her hand-bag with the 5-year olds ... or maybe I laughably misremember, maybe it was a furriner who said that).

I was later introduced to one of those I'd chastised. I think he'd been busted and was, supposedly, moving to the US to be a gun-smith there instead. I felt guilty.

Those were the days when Forums were big in the UK - practically nothing like that now.

bml00

Sep-4

The horse bolted a long time ago in the US relating to Gun Control , the Cartels are buying and selling weapons and they are so easily available

Here in Israel most youngsters have had their fill of weapons by the time they leave the army and the last outrage was many years ago when a settler seriously lost the plot and went on a rampage 

BM

BerrySteph

Sep-4

bml00 said:  the last outrage was many years ago when a settler seriously lost the plot and went on a rampage 

Goldstein was backed by the IDF, who also shot escaping Palestinians from the mosque and killed dozens more on the streets - then ethnically cleansed 10s of 1000s from Hebron.

Other Israeli thugs with assault rifles have deliberately maimed at least 2000 people just this year, hile in the process of killing a large number of medics, journalists, children and women and even a man in a wheelchair. 

bml00

Sep-4

I will leave the poor sod in your hands , the nit wit is clearly overdue for his medication.

BM

BerrySteph

Sep-4

bml00 said:

I will leave the poor sod in your hands , the nit wit is clearly overdue for his medication.

C'mon, this was a disgusting massacre, that you've tried to brush off as being the action of one unstable person.

When in fact it was a calculated act by the IDF to mass-murder civilians and ethnically cleanse the whole of Hebron.

Obviously proud of the kiddy-torturing and ethnic cleansing too.

Israeli soldier : Only Jews walk here

Published on 3 Apr 2015

This is how Palestinian live under the occupation
- Are you an Arab ?
- yes I am
- Only Jews walk here

bml00

Sep-4

For your knowledge the photo/ Video is from Hebron and the troops allow Jews into one entrance and from a totally different entrance Muslims enter

This is Tomb of Abraham and his Family it is the 2nd most Holy City to Jews after Jerusalem and was Holy to the Jews 20 centuries before Islam 

If you wished to enter the Mosque upon the Temple Mount the Palestinian Police will ask if you are a Jew as Jews are not permitted into the Mosque (for very obvious security reasons)

Having been to both sites often over the years I speak from personal experience the block head of course would not Hebron from Huddersfield or Jew from Muslim

BM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount_entry_restrictions

• Edited September 4, 2019 12:09 pm  by  bml00
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Thank you.

As there was no context to the clip, it could be easily replaced with men or women cannot walk here.

bml00

Sep-5

Our celebrated associate will create a lie so fear not .

The Tomb is both for Muslims and Jews with two seperate entrances for all the obvious reasons

For the Jews and the Muslims it is a very holy place and hotly contested though I have to say it was holy to Jews two eons before the Prophet

BM