Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Critical Race Theory    America - all of it

Started Jun-17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 817 views.

For two hundred forty years, American generals have not exactly been defined by adamant public advocacy for left-wing cultural dogma. Yet there appeared to be a great awakening at the Pentagon on Wednesday when Gen. Mark Milley, the highest-ranking military officer in the U.S. as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, testified at a House hearing. The Chairman vehemently defended the teaching of critical race theory at West Point and, referencing the January 6 Capitol riot, said, “it is important that we train and we understand ... and I want to understand white rage. And I'm white."

In response to conservative criticisms that top military officials should not be weighing in on inflammatory and polarizing cultural debates, liberals were ecstatic to have found such an empathetic, racially aware, and humanitarian general sitting atop the U.S. imperial war machine. Overnight, Gen. Milley became a new hero for U.S. liberalism, a noble military leader which — like former FBI Director Robert Mueller before him — no patriotic, decent American would question let alone mock. Some prominent liberal commentators warned that conservatives are now anti-military and even seek to defund the Pentagon.

Indoctrinating the troops.   Will they, like the Soviet Union's military in 1990, decide not to shoot their fellow citizens?   CRT is an effort to keep them on target.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-31

You prefer your military ignorant?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

It's an hour of your time, but you will have a much better understanding of what CRT is, and the type of people who oppose it.

slackerx

Aug-7

slackerx said:

A Texas school district asked a Black principal to remove a photo of him kissing his white wife. 

I like the way the writer of this headline types. How about you?...lol

• Edited August 7, 2021 6:54 am  by  slackerx
CamGeary

Aug-7

I do, actually, right to the point...

Sorry, Jennifer, I'm not interest in excuses for teaching kids to be racists.

slackerx

Aug-7

CamGeary said:

I do, actually, right to the point...

I thought you’d like it.

Not sure if it is intentional or not. I’d like to think it was.

• Edited August 7, 2021 7:28 pm  by  slackerx
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

Sorry, Jennifer, I'm not interest in excuses for teaching kids to be racists.

Children aren't being taught Critical Race Theory.

It's a university law elective.  Nobody is teaching this to children.

It's infuriating how people are up in arms about something they know absolutely nothing about and refuse to bother to learn what it is.