Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Decades of sexual harassment    America - all of it

Started 10/6/17 by Johneeo; 25305 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-31

BerrySteph

Nov-2

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The medical examiner who ruled Jeffrey Epstein's death a suicide pushes back against the suggestion by a longtime forensic pathologist that some of the evidence indicates homicide.

Hmmmm .... the problem we have is that the US engages in lots of cover-ups - and the death of Epstein fits a well-trod pattern.

Did I see that it took days to raid his island residence by which time there'd been a lot of activity there? I don't really care about the answer to that question - I'd hope others were hammering it out and I'd just eaves-drop.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Trump is a lot of things, but I don't see him as a paedophile.

I think Epstein took the cowards way out.

The suicide is not the question.  The fact that it was allowed to happen while he was supposed to be on suicide watch is what needs to be thoroughly investigated.

BerrySteph

Nov-3

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I think Epstein took the cowards way out.

The US kills (or allows to be killed) the inconvenient and those who might implicate wealthy others.

No real saying if that's what's happened in this case - but its a distinct possibility and Americans don't seem to care.

I'd imagine that Oz does the same as us - holds a judicial inquiry (with power to subpoena witnesses) of all deaths. Decides which deaths are "valid" accidents and which are deliberate.

Tries to make sure that apparent suicides really are suicides and there are no cover-ups.

Not seeing anything like that in the US - even in a case like this that is potentially very important.

You see what happened to journalist Max Blumenthal? He was given a very clear warning that he could be killed and nobody would know or bother investigating the circumstances.

In reply toRe: msg 182
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-16

Well what else would he say?

In reply toRe: msg 184
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-19

Analysis

In reply toRe: msg 185
Jenifer (Zarknorph)