Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Decades of sexual harassment    America - all of it

Started 10/6/17 by Johneeo; 42122 views.
BerrySteph

Jan-30

bml00 said:

To dismiss allegations made against him is dangerous , he was with Epstein he was in the house - he did not go there for a shandy that is for sure

Prince Andrew is a victim of Epstein, who had suspiciously good contacts throughout US society and was almost certainly a blackmailer.

Epstein was most likely murdered - and the Americans are looking round for the least guilty of his victims to pin the blame on.

bml00

Jan-30

Victim of Epstein - it does not get any better , a grown man A Prince of the REALM goes to bed with an underage girl or maybe 3 or 4 or 10 underage girls (who knows?) and is a victim

The Prince would not/could not go anywhere without his security squad who would all have been MI6 Agents , the Government knows full well what a daft plonker the Prince is am sure the US knows what a daft twat he is and sooner or later we will all know what a daft half wit he is

BM

• Edited January 30, 2020 6:36 am  by  bml00
BerrySteph

Jan-30

bml00 said:

The Prince would not could go anywhere without his security squad who would all have been MI6 Agents , the Government knows full well what a daft plonker the Prince is

All the more reason to think he's the least useful Epstein witness any honest investigators would bother speaking to.

Di (amina046)

Feb-1

Harold27Z

Feb-5

His body-language is screaming; "I am incapable of performing the crime so it must be mistaken identity so I beg for sympathy".

He needs rapist defender advocate Killiary Clinton who smirked and boasted about getting her client a reduced sentence of a few months prison.  That's quite a proud achievement.

Di (amina046)

Feb-5

KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It) [HQ with lyrics]

KC & The Sunshine Band's 1975 hit "That's The Way (I Like It)" with lyrics below. Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo That's the way, I l...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

She was laughing (derisively) at the incompetence of the prosecutor, and did not want to take the case, but had a choice - defend this guy or lose your job.