Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Decades of sexual harassment    America - all of it

Started 10/6/17 by Johneeo; 70814 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/16/20

Depends on what you consider a political movement.

That would indicate a specific end target.

Trump certainly escaped the consequences of his sexual assaults.  As did Kavanaugh.

So if the movement is political, it's not getting many government scalps.

Just Al Franken, I think.

BerrySteph

3/16/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

if the movement is political, it's not getting many government scalps.

?I'm going by what's in your clip - Weinstein's downfall was not a judicial process but a political (or possibly social?) movement.

Just Al Franken, I think.

I was shocked by that case. Franken was a comedian - of course his work was edgy - that's what comeday is about. He feigned a sexual assault on his colleague - everyone laughed, job done.

A generation earlier the whole of the UK (and the world?) fell about laughing over Bennie Hill, who made an entire career out of such sexual assaults. Not just momentary acts of bad faith but full scale sex attacks.

Trump certainly escaped the consequences of his sexual assaults.  As did Kavanaugh.

I know - real abusers got off scot-free from the judicial system - while you imply that Weinstein  (job-related offences that presumably contributed to the success of everyone in a multi-multi $billion industry) was handed a 23 years sentence by a political movement. Franken's political career destroyed for doing his job.

I'm shocked that you don't recognise the mob-justice you're condoning and apparently defending.

Of course, it could be me that's abusing cyber-space for my own purposes while the violent racism and street battles of the Zionists, along with the Red Guard behaviour of "movements", are natural and good.

bml00

3/16/20

BerrySteph said:

I'm shocked that you don't recognise the mob-justice you're condoning and apparently defending. Of course, it could be me that's abusing cyber-space for my own purposes while the violent racism and street battles of the Zionists, along with the Red Guard behaviour of "movements", are natural and good.

Jenifer has sexual harassment anything to do with the ZIONISTS - is there any connection whatsoever ?

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/17/20

BerrySteph said:

I'm shocked that you don't recognise the mob-justice you're condoning and apparently defending.

I, too, would be shocked if I felt that way.

Not shocked you're accusing me of something I do not believe in.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/17/20

I was going to ignore that comment, but thanks to you it is now the focus of the thread.

Good job.

No Hijacking!'

bml00

3/17/20

The plonker made the statement not me

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/18/20

Yep, but you HAD to shine the spotlight on it.

Now the thread runs the very real risk of being completely derailed as Berry feels the need to justify another stupid statement.

If nobody comments on the stupid statement, then it is lost amongst the current topic.

bml00

3/18/20

The idiot derails the topic - I pointed it out so it becomes my fault ?

• Edited March 18, 2020 1:01 am  by  bml00
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/18/20

He has not derailed the topic... yet.

In reply toRe: msg 309
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/20/20