Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

When Idiots Are In Charge   The U.K and Europe

Started Jul-18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 328 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-18

adwil

Jul-19

"On Monday, England will do away with all of its legal coronavirus restrictions in what many people have dubbed "Freedom Day"."

The responsibility to mask and distance is the individual citizen's now.

I have already told friends who refuse to mask and distance, that I won't be seeing them for as long as the pandemic lasts, and for friends who do mask and distance that I will be happy to meet them outdoors.

It seems that most people intend to mask in shops, transport and crowded areas, which is very sensible but we'll have to see what happens.

slackerx

Jul-19

Bread - "Mother Freedom" - Original Stereo LP - HQ

TheVRP Archives - Original Pressing - 1972Restored and Processed for Maximum Musical Integrity

In reply toRe: msg 2
Di (amina046)

Jul-26

You are sooo right! I have had my 3rd vac 10 days ago and told my friends I am not going to get together with them till they had their 2 shots. I wear a mask when out or a repairman comes to the house and do all my shopping online.

adwil

Jul-26

Di (amina046) said:

"I have had my 3rd vac 10 days ago and told my friends I am not going to get together with them till they had their 2 shots. I wear a mask when out or a repairman comes to the house and do all my shopping online."

We've been told that the third booster shot is on its way for this autumn. I expect it will be given at the same time as the flu vaccine. The effort at the moment is to vaccinate 18 to 30 year olds although medically vulnerable children can also be vaccinated if parents/doctors approve. The youngsters have been told that getting into night clubs, cinemas, pop concerts, sporting events and traveling abroad will depend on being fully vaccinated so I expect they'll get it done.