Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Little Help?   Hostess With The Mostess

Started Jul-24 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 582 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-24

Hey, I recently switched to edge because of the cut and paste problem.

I noticed most of my message board toolbar is greyed out.

The icons still work, it appears to be simply a visual issue.  It's not a problem, so much as it is aesthetically annoying.

slackerx

Jul-24

When I first clicked on this thread, I wasn't expecting to see nekkid women. 

Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends (1968)

Unusually Instant (Kidmagnet)
Staff

They are always like that lol You have to have text highlighted for it to ungrey

Staff
slackerx said:

When I first clicked on this thread, I wasn't expecting to see nekkid women.

This forum is aptly named.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-25

test

No, most of the icons are still grey.

Look at the difference between "Insert Media" and "Insert table".

It can't have always bee like this, because I've just noticed it since switching to edge.

Staff

OK sorry - am home now and can see that yes Edge still looks and works crappy here (on Delphi)

The table icon is not as lightly greyed as the other greyed out icons either... it's like there are three tone levels lol

I'll stick with Firefox. What do you need copy and pasted - stuff from other sites? The workaround of popping it into the screen that pops up when you click on the Editor's Paste option works well.

WASHINGTON -- The United States will not lift any existing travel restrictions "at this point" due to concerns over the highly transmissible COVID-19 Delta variant and the rising number of U.S. coronavirus cases, a White House official told Reuters.

The decision, which comes after a senior level White House meeting late Friday, means the long-running travel restrictions that have barred much of the world's population from the United States since 2020 will not be lifted in the short term.

"Given where we are today with the Delta variant, the United States will maintain existing travel restrictions at this point," the official told Reuters, citing the spread of the Delta variant in the United States and abroad.

I think even for images...

Scaredy Cat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It does!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-27

There are actually some good things about Edge - automatically opening a link in a new tab, for example.

I'm going to give it a chance.

The icons work, it just takes ma an extra second to find the one I want.

I might play around with my message board settings and see if I can make any changes.

Is your dad OK?  Is it still hot as hell in Vancouver?  

More kitty gif time!

Best Funny Cat GIFs | Gfycat

thenatsdorf: “How much do you love belly... : ??????? | Cat gif, Belly,  Belly tickle

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

automatically opening a link in a new tab,

Just so you know that is a browser setting Firefox has as well <g>

Anyhoo - hope all is well with you!

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Is your dad OK? Is it still hot as hell in Vancouver?

He is! We gave him the old stand alone portable AC unit that was here when we moved in. cuts the heat by 2 degrees C lol But no we are not experiencing the type of heat we did earlier this summer. They have attributed that one as the cause of over 800 deaths. Not a good year to be a senior for sure!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Kid (Kidmagnet) said:

Not a good year to be a senior for sure!

Make that 2 years.