Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are Black Warriors Real Warriors?   America - all of it

Started Jul-28 by slackerx; 2020 views.
slackerx

Poll Question From slackerx

Jul-28

Are Black Warriors Real Warriors?
  • Yes.3  votes
    75%
  • No.1  vote
    25%

This poll is closed.

Msg 1938.2 deleted
SquaddyB

Jul-28

Post it on my forum, Irish Forum and we can take it from there.

No easily offended snowflakes in situ!

Msg 1938.4 deleted
SquaddyB

Jul-30

Well, no, that's not my point.....you started a conversation with me on the OF and you got shut down by the mods, I appreciate that you want to continue the conversation with me, but why chose a third party platform to do so?

slackerx

Jul-30

This isn't a third party platform. This is Delphi. I was just making you aware of the Black History that I posted to you there but which got deleted, that's all. I got my posts defaced and censored by the PC Police over in your forum a while back, so this forum seems better. 

• Edited July 30, 2021 8:10 pm  by  slackerx
SquaddyB

Jul-31

The post wasn't "defaced" slackerx, you was doing the same kind of thing as RGoss, a macro. If you did the same here, the wizard would "deface" your posts too!!!!

If you wanted to debate with me and carry on something that you were not allowed to do elsewhere, it seems only logical that you would contact me on my forum, so using a twist of words, this is a third party platform!

slackerx

Jul-31

SquaddyB said...

The post wasn't "defaced" slackerx, you was doing the same kind of thing as RGoss, a macro. If you did the same here, the wizard would "deface" your posts too!!!!

This is a lie. There was no macro, and you know it.

What you deleted was an important part of Irish culture.

A part of Irish culture that every year draws mathematicians from all over the world to Ireland.

I can see that discussion with you is not possible, because you insist on lying about your thoughtless suppression of Irish culture. 

• Edited July 31, 2021 11:23 am  by  slackerx
SquaddyB

Jul-31

I think you are confusing issues. The only item deleted was a macro that resembled an oriental scribe that you posted at the end of every post in the same manner that RGoss did with his G macro.

slackerx

Jul-31

SquaddyB said...

I think you are confusing issues. The only item deleted was a macro that resembled an oriental scribe that you posted at the end of every post in the same manner that RGoss did with his G macro.

Go away.

• Edited July 31, 2021 11:24 am  by  slackerx